Estella didn't meet up with anyone the next day, not really up for it. She just had to wait for Klaus to arrive to get to work. Enzo had left to go to South America and travel, Estella did tell him her plan. He knew about Klaus and the Originals, she told him she was planning on helping them. He did accuse of her being the enemy but after telling him all that could happen if the don't become friendly with the Mikaelson's he understood.

The house was empty again, the walls echoing with every step she took into the living room, in the middle sat two coffins. One with Freya the other with Mikael. Trevor had arrived last night to deliver them and she thanked him by allowing him to leave if he promised to always answer the phone when she called.

Estella felt conflicted, should she was Freya and let her say goodbye to Mikael, Freya didn't know the oldest Mikaelson as a heartless man who wanted to kill his children. She knew him as a loving father who doted on his daughter everyday. But she didn't want Freya to wake up in a world where the man she once knew to be replaced by a beast.

So she decided she would wake her after Niklaus killed Mikael. She had already acquired everything to kill Dahlia when she was to awaken. She had the soil from Norway all she needed was Mikael's ashes and Esther's blood.

She put a spell on both coffins to take them to another room and keep them cloaked before getting her coat to head to the Boarding House.

----------------------------------------------------

Elena was sat on the couch in the parlour with Isobel's necklace in her hands, earlier that day, Isobel had killed herself in the act of protecting her daughter. Unknown to them that Isobel was actually compelled by Klaus.

"Is that Isobel's?" Stefan asks her sitting next to her. "I never thought I would feel bad about her being dead, and yet." Elena says tearing up remembering what happened.

"She was your mother." Stefan reasoned. "Why did they let me go?"

"Well, anything John told Isobel, we have to assume that Klaus knows, right? So he knows that you're not gonna turn yourself into a vampire. He knows that you have us keeping you safe." Elena looks up at him in determination, "He knows I'm not gonna run."

Damon walks in with a stack of paper in his hands, "Which is why we need to take some precautions, 'cause we got played, all of us." He puts the papers in her lap making her look in confusion. "What's this?"

"It's the deed to our house. It's in Zach's name. As soon as you sign it, it'll be in your name." Elena looks shocked, "You're giving me your house?"

"Isobel had the right idea with the safe house. You'll just stay here till it's all over. That way, you can control who gets invited and who doesn't."

"Although I'll be super pissed if you lock me out." Damon jokes with a small serious tone behind it.

John suddenly gasps for air and sits up and was the exact same time Estella entered the house. Damon rushes over to him and lifts him from the collar. "I swear I had no idea what she was gonna do. I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

Elena stands up looking at her father, "Damon, let him go. He and I need to talk." Estella rolls her eyes at Elena's need to order the vampire and sits on couch opposite Stefan and sighs heavily.