At the Mystic Grill Jeremy was waiting at a table for Estella for a training session. He sees Tyler sitting alone and joins him. "Hey man, how have you been?"

Tyler confused why Jeremy was talking to him replies, "Since when?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen you much since your father's funeral. I just figured maybe you'd want..." Tyler looks aways, "I'm fine, Gilbert."

"Yeah, okay." Jeremy starts to leave but Tyler calls out remembering Estella's words from last night 'You want me to train you together you gotta be civil with him'. "Wait, hold up. I'm sorry. Bad day, bad month. Listen, you were cool that day, at the wake. Thanks for that. I felt like kind of a freak show."

"Yeah, I know the feeling well. What are you doing here?"

"Distracting myself." Tyler says before Aimee and Sarah join them. "Hey, thanks for the text. Where too?"

"My place. My mom is gone all day. Empty house, fully stocked bar.." Tyler says to the girls. "Margaritas?"

"Sure." He looks at Jeremy, "You in?" Jeremy shakes his head "No, i'm waiting for Ella, we got plans, look there she is."

Estella walks into the Grill in her workout clothes ignoring the eyes on her. She looks around and finds Jeremy. "Hey Jer, Tyler." She says before looking at the Gilbert.

"You ready?" Jeremy nods and grabs his stuff, Estella sees Tyler looking curiously and she asks him, "You wanna join, we're working out. The more the merrier."

The way she said it, told Tyler that they were training instead and he wanted to so turning to the girls he apologised and asked for a rain check and followed Estella and Jeremy outside to her car.

"So where we heading for this training session." Jeremy looks wide eyed to him, "You know?" Estella laughs at him, "Yeah Jer I told him last night, I mean the 'gang' knows he's a werewolf it's only fair he knows about everyone else." Jeremy winces and looks sheepishly down to his lap.

"To answer your question we're heading to my place, but first yours to get you a change in clothes." Tyler nods satisfied leaning back in his seat.

When arriving at the house Tyler looks around in awe, yes his house was big but it didn't look like a home. Estella's was different it was a little smaller than his but it was cosy.

Filled with photos of Estella with Bonnie and Caroline. Some with Damon, Stefan and Jeremy. There was even a few with him in it and an unknown man in them.

That same unknown man, Enzo, was currently in the kitchen with an apron tied around his waist that said, 'My meat is 100%' it was a present from Estella when she found out he liked to cook. "There you are gorgeous, I made lunch." Estella gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek, "Thanks Enzo by the way this is Tyler and is training with us."

"Pleasure to meet you mate" Enzo goes forward and shakes Tyler's hand. Estella leans to his ear, "He's a vampire." making Tyler widen and remove his hand. They all laughed at his reaction, "Don't worry he won't bite, we use him for training sometimes." Estella says laughing at Enzo's offended face.

"Is that what i've been reduced to, a practice dummy." Estella winks at him before beckoning the boys to the training room.

" Estella winks at him before beckoning the boys to the training room