"Enzo?"

"Hello, Gorgeous." Enzo says with a bright smile. She laughs in happiness before tackling him in a hug, he wraps his arms around her waist lifting her from the ground.

"I've missed you." She whispers to him, the vampires in the room hearing her clearly. He lets her down and places his hands on her cheeks, "I've missed you too, I was already on my way when I got a text from Damon saying you were in the hospital." he says in a worried tone. "I'm fine."

Stefan clears his throat from behind not liking the close proximity Estella had with this unknown person in front of him, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

Enzo stretches his hand out, "Lorenzo St John, but my friends call me Enzo."

Damon steps forward, "So Enzo-"

"Not friends Damon."

Damon looks down awkwardly, "Right, fair enough."

Enzo looks back down to Estella, "So, Stella, that room still available for your favourite vampire?" He says with a smirk on his face. Estella smiles at him looping her arm with his before heading out the house. "Of course there is, I haven't been home since you left it was kind of lonely so now I can come back. I really missed you hermano"

Stefan and Elena both turn to Damon for answers seeing him smiling softly that his best friend had finally smiled since the fire. "So who was that?" Elena says to him.

He turns seeing the curious looks on the couple, "A friend of mine from the 50s that was in a bit of bind that Estella got him out of and then they became close friends." that was all he said before leaving as well.

------------------------------------------------------------

At the memorial for the former Mayor of Mystic Falls who had died during the fire, Bonnie was talking to Elena. "Oh my god! Damon drives me crazy. He's keeps hanging around me because everyone else is busy and all he talks about is how he is a hero for healing Caroline."

"I'm sorry Bonnie. What Damon's done is just awful." Elena says making Bonnie furrow her eyebrows. "I didn't say he was awful, are you feeling okay?" Bonnie touches her arm in comfort making her tense up when she senses its not Elena.

"I've got to find Tyler and pay my respects. I'll be back."

"Okay." Katherine nods her head watching Bonnie walk away. When away from Katherine's eyes she dials Elena on the phone. "Hello?" Elena says on the other line.