Last night, Estella had cried herself to sleep in Damon's arms. She was surprised when she woke up to be in her own bed in her house. She hadn't come home in a while having taken residence at the Salvatore house.

She got up from her bed and headed downstairs, she was surprised when she saw a large breakfast on the dining table.

She was even more surprised when seeing who was at the table. Enzo was bringing a plate of bacon to the table giving Bonnie a kiss on the head as he walked past.

Kiara was laughing at something that Damon had whispered in her ear and Stefan looked at them with a small smile on his face. Caroline was talking excitedly with Rebekah as Klaus stood on the side pouting at the lack of attention he was getting.

Elijah sat near the head of the table with a newspaper in his hand whilst explaining to Finn how to use the espresso machine. Kol, Tyler and Jeremy were all making jokes whilst Kol used his magic to throw food at the pouting Hybrid.

Estella leaned on the door and started to tear up at the sight. The sudden noise caused everyone to notice her presence. Stefan stood quickly thinking she was upset, "Hey what's wrong? We thought we would surprise you with breakfast after yesterday."

Estella shook her head before looking up with a teary smile, "Nothing. I just love you all so much. A couple years ago, if I was crying and having a meltdown, I would just get a glass thrown at me and be told to shut up. But seeing you all here, you all care. Thank you"

Stefan brought her into a hug an arm around her waist while his other hand was in her hair. Everyone else looked at her sadly, none of them knew about her home life before Mystic Falls except for Kiara Davis. They vowed at that very moment that Estella Santos would be protected and never be able to feel that way again.

Estella pulled out of the hug with a smile, "So what's for breakfast?"

Everyone chuckled before they all sat down the table to eat. Estella looked at everyone around her, these were her friends. Her family. And Estella would do anything to protect them, even lay down her life.

-----------------------------------------------

Estella had left after the breakfast that her friends held for her, she entered the room she had Freya's coffin in and started to collect the materials she needed against Dahlia. The soil from Norway, Mikael's ashes and Esther's blood. 

She placed all the ingredients into a bowl before hovering her hands over it. A burn ran through her veins as her powers flowed to the mixture, combining the three and forging it into a powerful weapon. Red tendrils circled around the bowl before a crimson flame engulfed it, when the fire diminished, all was left was a dagger. 

The sharp blade was silver wrapped around with a slight glow of red, the hilt was the colour of blood. Estella reached out, her nimble fingers twirling the dagger between her fingers. She looked down at the weapon blankly ready to free Freya from the torment her aunt had given her. 

Estella placed the dagger in a thigh holster she had under her dress, she wasn't leaving it out of her sight. She left the room finding everyone except for the Mikaelsons still in the dining room. She smiled at them before heading to Stefan. She leaned down, pressing her lips down to him causing him to jolt in surprise not having heard her come in.