Estella, Klaus and Elijah were all in a car surrounded by fields. The witch didn't know where they were headed but she was fine after finding out that Caroline was okay. It was her birthday the next day she was going to turn 20, or 18 for everyone else.

Whilst looking out the window she straightened her back when passing a familiar sign.

'WELCOME TO MYSTIC FALLS VIRGINIA'

She turned to Klaus who was driving with a small smile on his face as well as Elijah next to him. She leaned down kissing both their cheeks. "Thank you."

"Anything for you love." Klaus said glad that she was smiling for what felt like the first one this month. The Mikaelson brothers had noticed how she would feel homesick. Missing her friends. Missing him.

-----------------------------------------------------

At the High school, it was night time and the school was empty. Matt Donovan who was using the bench-press machine in the weight room stops when hearing a noise. He gets up to check it out and enters a classroom. The moment her steps inside he hears dozens of mouse traps go off.

Turning on the light her sees, Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, Elena and Kiara setting the traps. "Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline whines annoyed that her efforts were wasted.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler says laughing at his best friend. "Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year." the blonde says looking up at the quarterback. Elena gets up from the floor walking up to him, "Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this."

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this."

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie says but she knew it was a distraction. "We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't-" Caroline begins only to be cut off by Elena.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Caroline rolls her eyes, "Go ahead and make fun, I don't care. This is just to keep me busy anyway. I mean if Ella was here she would totally be down."

Everyone looks down remembering their friend. Elena scoffs lightly, "Okay, she's not here so can we stop talking about her. I'm gonna superglue Alaric's desk shut."

Matt follows her out when she leaves, Kiara glares harshly at her retreating figure, "The little bitch, oh I so wish to tear into her neck but Damon said I have to be nice."

"Damon huh, what is going on between you two anyway?" Bonnie asks the Hybrid, the two and Caroline had gotten closer seeing as they were all friends with Estella anyway. "What, nothing, we're friends." Kiara answers blushing a little thinking about the attractive male.

"Hey come on Dana needs bodies in the gym." Tyler says making them all head to the gym.

When they got there it was filled with people until a set of doors opened. A horrible American accent echoed through the walls, "Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." They all turned to be met with Klaus and Elijah next to them.