Estella was on a hunt, a hunt for a certain bunny muncher vampire. She had been calling Damon for the past three days and he didn't answer once. Damon always answers her calls. She had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach that she hoped that she was wrong. Enzo had gone off to travel the world for a bit but said he would be back and call every week. 

Finding him at the lockers with Elena, she didn't care if they looked like they were in a heated argument, she wanted to know where her friend was.  "Stefan, where is Damon? He has some explaining to do, I have been calling him for three fucking days. Damon never ignores my calls."

"He's gone, Estella." There was that pit again. "Okay so when is he coming back?"

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan said in a feigned apologetic tone. She squinted her eyes at him when Elena added her input into the situation. "This is a good thing, Estella."

Estella turns her glare onto the Gilbert, "How the fuck is this a good thing? I'm worried about him, what if he's hurt or kidnapped." Her suspicions were cleared when she saw the way Stefan squirmed uncomfortably at her words.

"He was hurting Caroline." Elena tried to justify her reasoning. Estella scoffed and crossed her arms. "No he wasn't, he was barely near her and he told me about the accusation you gave him after seeing that bruise on Care's neck. It was from a curling iron."  Elena rolled her eyes at what she believed was Estella's obliviousness. "Caroline was lying Estella, it was Damon."

"Elena it was a curling iron, i'm the one who curled her hair, she moved and i burned her by accident." She shook her head and walked away leaving a gaping doppelgänger and a conflicted Salvatore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I bet you're feeling pretty good about yourself, aren't you?" Damon says to try and wind Stefan up. "Not particularly." Stefan was still confused, if Damon really did not hurt Caroline then why was he doing this. 

Despite seeing Stefan's inner turmoil Damon continued his taunting "You won. You got the bad guy. Now nothing could come between you and Elena. Except the truth. The lies will catch up to you, Stefan. As long as you keep lying to yourself about what you are." 

"The beauty of you in there and me out here...is that I can walk away." Stefan goes to leave but then stops, he turns towards his brother. "One question, were you feeding on Caroline or Estella?" Damon glares at him for thinking he would ever hurt his Star. "Neither little brother, I wasn't feeding on either of them."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No friend discounts. No freebies. No pay ya laters. We are not running a charity here. No, we are not." Caroline talks to the cheerleaders, whilst Estella gets out of her car, her bikini covered by one of Damon's shirts that she was wearing as a dress with shorts underneath. 

"No we are not." Elena says in a mock salute. Stefan arrives and makes himself known to the girls.  "Hi." Elena greets him back "Hey!" 

Caroline looks them both up and down and narrows her eyes at them "The event is called sexy suds, you know." Caroline looks around before seeing a familiar face.

 "Just like her"

 The couple turn around to see who Caroline was talking about, just in time to see Estella remove the shirt she was wearing revealing a patterned bikini, keeping the shorts on. Elena averted her eyes and looks to Stefan with a smile, however the smile falters a bit when he sees his eyes are still on Estella.