Chapter 3

"It's the female that Parker brought yesterday." I heard a male whisper.

     "She's so pale." One commented.

     "She has a good figure too." Another said.

     "Look at that spousal mark." A male commented. "I never seen anything like it."

     I glanced down to Sesshomaru's marking. It was a bit different that the markings I saw on the other females yesterday but this one was absolutely stunning. It was a black tribal tattoo shaped as a moon.

      I glanced around and found some females not to far away from us

      I glanced around and found some females not to far away from us. I might want to introduce us so we didn't make a bad impression.

     "Parker, I'm going to greet the other females with the kids." I told him.

      "Okay." He nodded as the three of us walked to the group of females.

     "Hello." We greeted them. The females stopped talking and turned towards us.

      "My name is Kagome. This is my daughter Rin and my son Shippo. Can we join you guys?"

      "Are you the female with kids that Parker brought? I'm Eve." One of the females introduced herself. She had short strawberry blonde hair and beautiful gold eyes. She was pretty, compared to the others I saw yesterday. The woman then looked over to a familiar female that I mentally growled at. "She's Eudora."

      Eudora was sitting there with a cunning smile. An air of arrogance surrounded her as she had six males around her. Each one of them was tending to her, as a seat, or a masseuse or protector. Though I couldn't stand her, I had to be grown up about this.

     "Hi Eve." We three greeted before we turned to Eudora. "Hi Eudora."

     "So this is Parker's female..." Eudora sneered as she walked up to me. Then glanced to my side. I turned my head and found Parker standing there. She arrogantly walked passed me and the children and walked up to my mate. Though, I didn't like the idea, I decided to embrace it. I felt a bubble of anger wash over me and I heard Rin huff in anger and Shippo growled. I placed my hands on them, calming their anger. "Parker," Eudora looked up to him, "It's my estrous cycle right now. As long as you're willing..." She placed a hand upon my mates chest. "I'll reproduce with you, and we'll have a whole litter of cubs."

      "What?!" The males of hers roared. "Why do you have to make babies with him?"

      I clenched my jaw as I glared daggers at the idiotic female. I wanted to go over there and rip her head off. Parker removed her hands from his chest and gently pushed her back. He then folded his arms over it, making me stare at it.

     "I appreciate the offer, but I already have a partner." Parker told her bluntly. "And congratulations."

      Eudora clenched her jaw, her lips quivering in anger. She then turned her piercing eyes onto me.