Chapter 50

"I'm home." I called as I stretched. I sighed with relief when some bones popped back into place. I think I might have Inari readjust me when we get a chance.

      "So what was wrong with Rosa?" Winston asked. I could see the faint emotion of worry in his silver eyes.

      "Nothing dangerous." I chuckled. "She's just pregnant with a female baby."

      Winston's eyes widened with shock as he heard the news about his niece. A small smile broke out on his face as he ran over and twirled me around. He was probably happy that he could help his niece in his brother's steed.

      "Thank you for protecting her." He whispered in my ear.

      "It's not a problem Win." I hugged him as he gently placed me down on my feet.

      "Why don't you go take a nap?" Winston asked me as he placed me down. "You've been busy all day. I'll keep an eye on the children."

      "Thank you Win." I smiled as him before pecking his cheek. His tail flicked with happiness as he pecked me back and then sent me to bed.

      I stripped of my clothes and placed the same barrier up as I settled back down on the bed. I laid back as I stared at the ceiling. I was silently hoping that Chase would come. I was in fact still horny and I concealed it well, since there were a lot of sensitive noses in the house.

    My prayer was answered when I saw a familiar head pop in with a small bowl of water for me. He blushed as he came into the room. I sat up just as he knelt down beside me. He bashfully handed me the bowl, which I gratefully took. I drank the water, loving the cold liquid going down my throat. I glanced at Chase, he was trying to push down his skirt. I set the bowl aside and then I leaned over and kissed Chase. He flinched in surprise but he didn't push me away.

*Lemon 🍋*

     I kissed him deeper. He returned it with a heated passion as he pulled me in closer. Taking this chance, I skillfully straddled him. His eyes widened before they narrowed with lust. I could feel him twitch underneath me as the blood pumped to his one area. I looked down at him, slightly biting my lip. He shivered in delight. I placed my hands on his stomach, feeling every toned muscle. His body responded well to my touch. I slowly moved my hands to his sides, going up and then onto his chest.

     I leaned over to him, littering kisses all over his bare stomach, chest and finally suckling his neck. He groaned just as his hardened member pushed hard against the fabric of his skirt. I licked the side of his neck before nipping it. He moaned, his head in complete bliss. As he was distracted, I easily stripped him of his skirt, tossing it to the side.

     I climbed on top, leaned in and kissed him slow and passionately. His body tensed underneath my touch but it soon relaxed, allowing him to pull me closer to his chest. His arms wrapped around me in a loving and caring manner.

     He nipped my bottom lip. I immediately responded to him, allowing him to deepen the kiss. Our tongues danced wildly in our mouths. With each stroke of our tongues, I could feel my core tighten with need. He pulled back, gently stroking my cheek with admiration and love in his eyes.

       "You are too beautiful Kagome." His hot breath caressed my neck before he suckled on my heated flesh. A gasp erupted from me as an explosion of pleasure coursed through my body. At the sound of my gasp, he continued to suckle, nip and graze his teeth across my skin; his hands started to travel.

     The soft touch of his fingers roaming slowly sent shivers down my spine. The sparks enveloped my skin. Something about this movement told me a lot. I gently pushed him back and looked him in the eyes.