Chapter 52

When we got back to the house, we were all covered in sweat. I was grateful that I had Jasper's snake skin on when I jumped and landed into the pool. The sudden slash alerted the merman that was in the water, making him come up to see me. I felt a pair of webbed hands wrap around my body as I floated there. My body flinched when I felt the sudden cool difference but soon relaxed.

      I saw Lanze pop his head out of the water, staring at me as I floated on my back. I smiled as I swam in the water. I soon saw Sapphire, Scarlet and Aquamarine come over and plop themselves into the water. They were happily swimming around with joy. Their father's decided to join us, making a smile stretch on their faces.

      As they swam freely, I had the older siblings help the younger ones with me at swimming. They were completely happy that they were in the water. I was glad that I had made the pool big enough so they wouldn't be so crowded. Dad and Mom kept an eye on the little ones while I played with them. We didn't need another drowning incident. Inari sat down at the edge of the pool, sticking his feet in. He sighed with relief as he enjoyed the pool.

      Suddenly I saw silver glisten in the water as the silver cleaning fish swam up and started to nibble at us. This time my youngest were surprised at the fishes. They either clung to me or their fathers as they were nibbled on. With each fish cleaning me, I could feel my body become fresher than I would when I got out of a bath. I guess I wasn't cleaning myself throughly like I thought I was. 

     I heard a loud tiger roar echo through the area. I had Sesshomaru take over watching the children while I left for the entrance of the city. I landed in my dog form, looking up at the guards. He jumped down and told me that there was six males hovering outside the city. I nodded and slowly walked out. When I got a few feet out of the entrance, I could hear familiar bickering.

     "Boss, what if they don't let us in?"

     "Then we just have to beat them."

     "Remember we don't have the connections we used to have as nobles."

      "Don't worry. I will persuade their leader with my charm."

      "They won't have sweets, will they?"

      "No."

      "Boss, we have a giant black dog incoming." Two familiar voices said.

       In the front there was a tall, lanky blond with purple eyes. He was handsome immensely thanks to his mixed heritage. Beside him was a handsome, aloof man with short black hair. His black eyes were slightly squinted because of the lack of glasses. His thin body off some muscle. In the other side of the tall blond was two identical twins. They both had redish orange hair and playful amber eyes. They were exactly the same from their handseomness down to their clothes. Beside the aloof man was another tall, handsome man with black hair and black eyes. His body was more toned thanks to his martial arts. Upon his shoulders, there was a small boy with a well toned body. His blonde hair was slightly longer than I remember and his brown eyes were sparkling.