Chapter 46

Before we got back, I immediately removed little snake's scent off us. I also made sure that Kumo and the kids wouldn't say anything. The kids asked me why and I told them that daddy would probably stop us. They agreed right away.

      I sat down on the bed, quietly feeding Scarlet and Sapphire while I watched my mates feed their daughters. They were absolutely happy with help feeding. Their daughters happily played with their hair or their noses while they ate. I was currently leaning against Winston's tiger form, loving the warmth it brought as well as how soft he was.

     I could hear Parker and mom cooking up a storm downstairs. My children were still in the ballroom playing with the music. It was nice to see that they loved that. As I fed the girls, I wondered what they were making for lunch today. Because I was thinking about food, my stomach growled, alerting my mates. I blushed as I tried to bury my face. My mates all chuckled at me. Harvey came over and was doing a check up on me. He was amazed on how I was able to continue holding both daughters to feed them while he checked my pulse.

     After feeding, burping and changing the girls, we all went down to the dining room to eat. I made sure I had the ones who changed the girls wash their hands before we went I've to eat. When I got there, Jaken had my favorite tea ready. I smiled down at the imp, patting his head in thanks. He happily cooed before he sat down next to Shippo. I glanced at my son, finding him flirting with Soten. Koryu was just settled in the back sleeping. He said he would hunt when he was hungry. I shook my head at the lazy dragon before I focused on my son's relationship. I could practically see them mated soon.

       I happily started squirming in my seat. If it continued to proceed smoothly, I should have a daughter in law by spring. Maybe a grandmother by next winter. I glanced to Haru, noticing that her relationship with Carter was going smoothly. He was absolutely in love with her, especially her mind. I mentally squealed as I pictured it. Suddenly I recieved a kudo chop to the head by Sesshomaru.

     "Behave that wandering mind mate." He scolded. I held my head as I glared at him. Then I made hand signals to look at Shippo and Soten. He just nodded his head but I saw a flicker of happiness spark through his eyes.

     Parker and mom placed the many plates of food down on the table. They had them a there before I could even help. Those two were a dynamic duo. I looked down, finding all sorts of goodies before me. There were pancake rolls with meat filling, a huge stack of thin flour pancakes, stir fried meat and stir fried shredded stone fruit. I smiled as I thought about how I could mix and match the food on the thin pancake to make a spring roll. I also noticed some of the veggies we stored away in the canning were there as well. There was also a gaint helping of bird soup which was stewed into a tantalizing golden color, smelling delicious.

     "It looks delicious you guys." I smiled up at the tag team pair.

    They each smiled and high fived each other. A cute mother in law and son in law duo indeed. We all gathered our food and respectively waited for Sesshomaru. But for some reason he wanted me to start today by feeding me some rolled up pancake. My eyes widened in surprise from two things, Sesshomaru allowing me to start the meal and how delicious the meal was.

     "Delicious!" I cooed, holding my hands to my cheeks.

     Sesshomaru smiled before he kisses my forehead, then continued to feed me. I blinked in surprise but I accepted. I even started to feed him so I had something to do as well. I found it romantic. I could feel my father's bloodlust on the other side of the table though. Father Toga looked incredibly proud at his son. As I ate, I immediately remembered the figurines.

     "Are the figurines in the stove ready?" I asked Shuu after I swallowed.

     "I just took a look. They're more or less ready." Shuu told me after he took a drink.