Chapter 45

I shot up in my bed, my body in a cold sweat. I felt my stomach contents come back up. I clamped my hand over my mouth and broke out into a run to the nearest bathroom. I puked all my stomach contents out in the toilet. My body shook violently as I puked and rewatched the rape scene in my head. Parker was right about scorpion beastmen beating the females when mating.

      Tears of horror and pain ran down my face as I continued to puke. I felt a gentle hand hold back my hair and softly rub my back as I did this. After there was nothing left in my stomach, I continued to dry heave until I couldn't no more. I crumpled up next to it, shivering uncontrollably. The tears wouldn't stop at all. A soft but calloused clawed hand gently held my own as they helped me up into their lap.

     Sesshomaru looked down at me, a small frown marring his handsome face. He moved some wet hair away from my face as he held me. He sent the purring like noise to help calm my nerves. I was still shaking but not as violent. I heard the small patter of feet, familiar ones to be exact.

     "My Lady!" Jaken gasped. I weakly looked at my faithful retainer. "I'll get some of your tea ready." He quickly stated before running away.

     Sesshomaru wrapped me tighter into his royal haori he brought with him. I silently inhaled both his fresh scent and his lingering scent, calming me down some. He got to his feet with ease, not letting go of me. He then slowly walked down to the living room/dining room. I noticed some of my males were already awake while the other ones were coming out of the room. Lanze was cooling off in the pool until he saw my haggard appearance. He gasped as he jumped out of the water, wrapped his skirt around him and came over to us.

      I stayed in Sesshomaru's arms, and his lap once he sat down. He softly stroked my hair as he cleaned me up with a towel. I was dead tired still but I couldn't fall asleep. I was afraid to fall asleep again. All my mates were around the table, looking at me. Jaken hobbled over to me, holding the cup out in his tiny hands.

      "Thank you Jaken." I weakly said as I sipped the bitter tea. I could feel the aroma of the tea slowly unwinding my muscles so I wasn't so tense.

      "My Lady, are you all right? You haven't has these nightmares in two years." Jaken frowned. "Was it Naraku?"

      "I wish Jaken. I wish." I frowned as I looked at the darkened water.

      "Mate, do you remember this nightmare?" Sesshomaru asked me. I weakly nodded.

      "I remember both this one and now the last one, only bits though." I tightened my fingers around the cup. "Have any of you guys dreamed of being a female?" I asked, looking at all of my males.

      "I won't dream of being a female." Parker's lips twitched. I looked around at my other males, they all wore a tensed and solemn face.

     "No." They all said.

     "Oh." I frowned so it only affected females.

      My mind then went over the events in my head, trying to figure out when the nightmares started. Then I flinched when I remembered the necklace I made of the seven crystals.

     Could it be that the necklace is ominous? I mused in my thoughts. I was now able to remember last night's dream and the dream I had a few days ago as well. These memories... the memories of the female named "Chris". Was it related to that necklace? If the dreams were a result of coming into contact with the necklace... the dreams had a tremendous amount of negative emotions, which made me feel horrible. I could only imagine what would happen to my little girls.