Ch̴̟̄̔̌̽͝͝ḁ̷̡̬̞̮̈́́̈́̆́pt̶̟̲̩͆ȩ̶̦͇̙̣̖̅͘r 72

---------------------------------------------------
𝕶𝖔𝖗𝖆𝖊𝖙𝖆 𝕹𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖉𝖆 𝖌𝖆 𝕬𝖋𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖔𝖚 𝖓𝖆 𝖓𝖔

---------------------------------------------------

Tw// self harm, angst
---

The crystal figure of Douma rushes through the forest at its blinding speed, heading back towards UA while carrying wounded Y/n.

The teen let out a low sound in despair causing the ice Uppermoon glances down at Y/n.

Holding the boy protectively in its arms before accelerating its run.

After running for an hour, they arrived at UA, sneaking around towards Height Alliances and jumped to Y/n's room window.

The ice Douma set carefully the wounded teen on the side of his bed.

Y/n panted heavily, staring down at his chest.

After Y/n took a few deep breaths, he placed his hands on Kokushibou's flesh blade.

He clenched his teeth to brace himself for the pain before starting to pull the blade slowly out of his shoulder.

"Aaahh....hahh.. Hahhh.." Y/n spoke haltingly from the agony.

He was in so much pain that he could hardly hold back his tears.

There was suddenly a knock from his door and a familiar voice called out to him.

"Y-Y/n?"

The said name realizes it was Yuga. As he stand up, a burst of pain on his wound made him drop to the floor and curled up.

'Damn it..! Get up! Get up Y/n!' Enduring the endless throb, Y/n pushed himself back on his feet.

The crystallize Douma assists him and went open his door, peeking his head through to meet with Yuga.

"Yes Yuga?"

Y/n clutches tightly on his shoulder, and clenched his teeth.

Yuga was surprised to see his classmate back.

"You're back..! We heard from All Might that you-" Aoyama paused when he notice how exhausted Y/n is. "Tell us everything what happened tomorrow. Get some sleep for now."

"Right... Goodnight, Yuga."

Aoyama smiled at him. "Goodnight Y/n."

Y/n closed his door and leans back to it. His hand still clutching on his bleeding shoulder with the flesh blade still on it.

'What is going on... Why does it hurt so much..'

Realizing that this was Kokushibou's flesh and it's attacking him from inside.

Without warning, Y/n pulled the flesh blade out of his left shoulder abruptly. He cries out, not too loud to not disturb the others.

Shutting his watery eyes as some of Kokushibou's flesh were destroy him. If it's a demon flesh...

"Nichirin blade.. It will stop that Uppermoon's flesh.. From causing me in this pain." Y/n uttered before he stood back up.

He went to grab his nichirin blade, removing his from its scabbard.

Y/n also took a clothe, rolling it before he puts it in his mouth.

The teen sat back down on the center floor of his room with wide eyes. Picking up nichirin blade, and positioned it by pointing the blade part on his shoulder wound.