| i ; jujutsu high

"Damn... this fucking sucks."

In the centre of a cold, stone room, sat a girl at the age of 16. Blood trailed down from the corner of her mouth as her wrists were bound behind her back. Ropes were bound to the floor around metal bindings and to a chair, where her wrists were bound behind at.

"How did I even get here...?" The girl muttered. "Oh right. That white blindfolded guy."

"Are you talking about me?"

The girl looked up as the same white blindfolded man peeked over her from behind. A frown formed on her lips as she shook her wrists, "What's the big idea of having me bound?"

"Ehh... just that an execution has been imposed on you," The blindfolded man said.

"...An execution?"

"Yes, an execution."

The girl looked at him with a bland look, "Can't I... don't know, die later?"

"Well, our elders are very timid and are demanding you be executed now. They're just a bunch of cowards anyway," The man scoffed and kneeled in front of her. "Your name is Y/N. But you don't know about your family's history, do you?"

"My family's history?" Y/N repeated. "Not really. It's just a normal family, is it not?"

"Of course not, Y/N-san!" The man exclaimed. "You come from the Fujiwara Clan, one of the Big Four Sorcerer Families. I'm Gojo Satoru from the Gojo Clan, one of the four families as well."

"Four sorcerer families? What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"Your parents really didn't tell you anything, huh?" Gojo tilted his head. "It's unfortunate that you're the only living person from the Fujiwara Clan. It would've been great if you were able to know about the world you truly belong to."

Gojo sighed before he asked, "You're able to see Curses, aren't you? Those disgusting things you see everywhere."

"Yeah," Y/N nodded.

"Your family comes from a long line of very powerful sorcerers, people who execute those curses. We protect the human world from curses," Gojo explained.

"So why do I have to be executed?" Y/N questioned.

"Firstly, the curse that lingers around you may or may not have killed a dozen people after they stepped too close to you. Secondly, the elders want you executed because of the curse spirit that lingers around you."

"Cursed spirit that lingers around me?"

"That bracelet around your right wrist belongs to a swordsman that lived 1000 years ago in the Heian Era. When you started wearing it, have you ever noticed something different? The way how the curses you see seem to avoid you? How they seem to run away from you?"

Y/N froze as a few scenes flashed by in her mind, relating to the words Gojo had just said.

"Nacht Faust, known as the Devil of Curses, lingers around you because of the bracelet. That bracelet is supposed to attract curses with its ever growing cursed energy, but instead, it has curses running away."

"What am I supposed to do with him?"

"Hmm, I guess you could form a Binding Vow with him. But first, you must learn how to use your cursed energy to exorcise Curses," Gojo smiled. "You'll be living at Jujutsu High from now on so get your stuff prepared. Ijichi will pick you up tomorrow at 1 and then I'll introduce you to my other cute students."

Y/N nodded her head as the ropes around her wrists went undone. Gojo helped her up and pulled her in, "Do your best, Fujiwara Y/N."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────