chapter 1

"Mr. Ye, are you looking for me?"

The teenager wearing a hooded sweater and light-colored jeans stood neatly at the mahogany desk. He was a little nervous, as if facing a student talking to the class teacher, his slender, white fingers squeezed the edge of the sweater. The light pink nails are reddened by excessive force.

Ye Hansheng didn't say a word, and looked at the boy repeatedly with aggressive eyes. The conversation I heard in the morning sounded faintly in my ears.

"I heard that another **** who wanted to climb the bed was interrupted by Mr. Ye..."

Some people were astonished and gloated, "Some people like Mr. Ye dare to climb the bed? I heard that since he broke his leg in a car accident, his temper has been particularly violent. If he is unhappy, he will use the company's artist to vent his anger. The previous one was quite red. Wasn't anyone hidden by the snow because he accidentally hit him?"

The laughing teenagers giggled for a while, and the white-and-clean teenager standing on the side frowned and retorted angrily, "Mr. Ye is not such a person."

"he's good."

The teenagers booed for a while, and then they laughed and laughed, "Wenrun, don't you want to climb Ye President's bed?"

"Tsk tsk, don't see if you're still alive after climbing up."

"Yes, I advise you that life matters..."

What Ye Han said later, he didn't listen to it anymore, only remembering the boy's face flushed and very angry.

Ye Hansheng sneered secretly, he? Is a good person?

Not to mention those young people who don't know anything, even he himself didn't know that he was a good person. He decided to let this young man who didn't know the sky and earth know what a bad person was.

"what is it call?"

Ye Hansheng tapped his fingers rhythmically on the mahogany table.

"Wenrun." The young man moved his body slightly nervously, lowered his head when he replied, did not even dare to look up at him.

Ye Han laughed, as expected, he was still a little lamb who had never seen the sinister heart. He stopped knocking on the table and beckoned, "Come to me."

Wenrun turned the mahogany table blankly and suspiciously, and stood in front of him obediently, with a pair of black eyes that were the same as his name, misty, gentle and well-behaved.

Ye Hansheng was suddenly aroused. He turned the wheelchair and approached him, with his palm attached to his side waist. He deliberately made a low voice and asked ambiguously, "Do you know what I asked you to do?"

The young body under her palm trembled slightly, but did not escape. Wenrun carefully raised her head and glanced at him, then lowered her head with red ears, shook her head, and then nodded again.

I didn't understand at first, but now...seems to understand.

Ye Han sounded the corners of his mouth, but there was no smile in his eyes. The aroused interest became distracted by the boy's obedience, but he had not forgotten his purpose today.

Picking up his sweater with his fingers, he went in, feeling the young and firm skin. Ye Han chuckled, pulling the person on his lap and pressing between him and the desk, "What do you want?"

Wenrun was trembling with his waist, but he still raised his body vainly, not daring to press too much on his legs. Ye Hansheng had a car accident five years ago and has since disabled his legs.