chapter 88

Qu Su was about to be driven mad by these two people. She remembered the "fire prevention, theft and prevention of President Ye" that Zheng Xuan had ordered before he left. She thought that Zheng Xuan still didn't look thoroughly enough. Wenrun was far more courageous and fatter than Ye Zong.

However, what the two protagonists have already decided, apart from their support, they have no reason to oppose.

The person in charge of the public relations department has already contacted the well-connected media to prepare for the press conference tomorrow. Qu Su notified several assistants for a meeting and told them Wen Run's decision. Warn no one to talk nonsense on the Internet.

Ye Hansheng kept looking at Wenrun, his eyes deep and he didn't know what he was thinking. The calmest thing in the audience was gentleness.

He was sitting next to Ye Hansheng, holding his mobile phone and swiping Weibo.

Now on Weibo, there are already many people who scold him. Some scold him for hype, some scold him for being gay, disgusting, some scold him for unspoken rules to cover the upper ranks with immorality, and some make him get out of the entertainment circle...

Except for the milk powder that has been waiting for him to respond, passers-by who eat melon have basically turned their backs. The milk powder, which was still working hard to defend, gradually calmed down under more and more evidence, only hoping that Wenrun or the studio could make a statement as soon as possible.

"I'm probably going to disappoint them." Wen Run looked at the comment on the milk powder on Weibo and said.

He originally wanted to wait for himself to be stronger and the time to be more mature, and then he would disclose the matter himself. Sometimes, the effect is always different if you take the initiative to disclose something and you are forced to disclose it. Just like now, no one would believe that he and Ye Hansheng were dating and dating seriously. They only think that this is a money transaction. It was Ye Hansheng who kept him.

The wind on the Internet has gone from scolding him alone to being even caught in Ye Hansheng. How much they praised Ye Han in the past, but now how bad they are. There was even the case that the navy took the opportunity to wash Baiye's house, saying that Ye Hansheng was self-inflicted.

When watching those people scolding themselves, Wenrun actually didn't feel much. But just a group of strangers he had never met before, he didn't care, so he wouldn't take it to heart. But when they put more vicious words on Ye Hansheng, he felt angry.

Wen Run put down the phone, took a deep breath, and looked at Ye Han's sorry voice, "I'm sorry, I hurt you." If he just fell in love with an ordinary person, maybe he wouldn't attract such a big malice.

Ye Han laughed and held his hand tightly, "I can't ask for it."

God knows how much he wants to declare his sovereignty to everyone, it was Zheng Xuan who kept warning him, and he barely managed to endure it. Now Wenrun did what he wanted to do most, except for the secret joy in my heart, only the distress for Wenrun was left.

After all, their mood is the same.

"I'll post on Weibo." Wenrun pulled the chair closer to him, resting his head on his shoulder, so that he could watch the phone with him.

"send what?"

Wenrun fingers flexibly inserted between his fingers, clasped his fingers, and snapped a picture, "Official announcement, I see other stars announce their love affairs like this."

The hands clasped by the two are fixed on the screen, one big and powerful, the other slender and thin, clasped together, but exceptionally harmonious.

Wen Run quickly edited Weibo with his fingers, checked it after editing, and then posted it without hesitation.