chapter 40

Wen Run originally thought that Guo Congfei had forgotten this matter a long time ago. After all, he said that he would post the script when he returned to the hotel, but there was no movement behind him. Wen Run thought he was just talking casually.

Unexpectedly, he still remembered it and found it specially. Wen Run opened the script and looked at it roughly, and found that it turned out to be a modern criminal|detective case drama. Still double male lead. The first male is a criminal police. After graduating from the police academy, he has been fighting on the front line and has repeatedly made meritorious services. The second man is a gang leader, Sven Junxiu is cunning, and the cases pursued by the first man are basically inextricably linked to the second man. The roles of the male one and the male two are similar, and there are many opponents. With the investigation of the male one, the identity of the male second is gradually exposed, and an old case and the true identity of the male second are involved...

The final ending of the story is: the gang is disintegrated, the organization leader hidden behind is imprisoned, and the young captain is killed in the line of duty, the second undercover male is revealed, as a teammate to send the male one last trip.

The whole story has a tight rhythm, and the cases inside are also cuddly and intriguing. It is indeed a good script. And the image of the male one is indeed very close to Shen Muxun. Shen Muxun is tall, with a tough face, and has that kind of masculine handsomeness, which can fully support the image of a taciturn and reliable criminal police captain. Guo Congfei's vision is not bad, Wen Run thought in his heart.

However, what Wen Run didn't know was that Guo Congfei Leng spent two days in his brother's office in order to find a male protagonist who was so close to Shen Muxun's image. Brother Guo was so tempered by him that he couldn't find it. Relationship got him such a script.

"I will call Shen Muxun and see when he has time."

Wen Run felt that the script looked pretty reliable, and Shen Muxun would be interested, so he went to the balcony to call Shen Muxun.

Unfortunately, Shen Muxun went to the event these two days and was not in city B.

"I'll be back in the morning the day after tomorrow, and I'll be free in the afternoon." Shen Muxun is not someone who doesn't know what's good or bad. He can trust him with a gentle look. Since he said he would be interested, it doesn't matter if he goes to see it.

Wen Run said, "Then I'll book a place, and I'll let you know when I book it."

As soon as he hung up the phone, Guo Congfei leaned forward, "Have you agreed?"

"Yeah." Wen Run said: "He is not in city B. He only came back after the new year. It's about afternoon."

Guo Congfei was overjoyed, "Then I'll make a reservation, if I invite you to eat... dinner!" Suddenly realizing that he almost talked about it, Guo Congfei hurriedly remedied it, "What kind of taste does Shen Muxun like? "

Wen Run didn't hear what he said before, and after hearing the words, he thought about it, and said: "He is not picky, the taste is a bit spicy."

Guo Congfei was happy, "Okay, then I'll go back first, see you the day after tomorrow."

On the day when the three had an appointment, Guo Congfei cleaned up early in the morning and went to the dining room to wait. Because Shen Muxun eats spicy food, he specially ordered this Hunan restaurant.

Wen Run was the second to arrive. He was wearing regular clothes, wearing sunglasses and a mask to cover himself tightly. Shen Muxun arrived one step behind him, equipped with the same equipment as Wen Run, and took off his disguise after entering the box. The three were seated, and Wen Run acted as an intermediary to introduce each other to each other.