chapter 100

Ye Hansheng and Zheng Xuan waited in front of the operating room. Gu Sinian hurried over after hearing the news and waited in the hall with them.

After more than an hour, Ye Jia was pushed out first. Her injury has been properly handled, and after another comprehensive examination, she was transferred to another more closely guarded ward. She was forced to inhale an excessive amount of ether and was scratched by Ye Qiurui on her neck again. At this time, she did not wake up.

The door of the operating room where Wen Run was still closed, Ye Hansheng stared at the door with a wrong look, his eyebrows and eyes were solemn.

"Wenrun will be fine." Zheng Xuan patted Ye Hansheng on the shoulder, and accompanied Dr. Bruce and his party to send Ye Jia back to the ward.

When Ye Jia came out after setting up, the three waited for more than two hours before Wen Run was finally pushed out. He was lying on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, his face pale as paper, and his lips extremely pale. Ye Hansheng stood up abruptly, staggered before standing up, and anxiously asked, "How is he?"

The doctor in charge of the operation could not understand Chinese, so he looked at him blankly, making difficult gestures to show that he could not understand. Ye Hansheng reacted suddenly and repeated it in English.

The doctor calmly smiled at him and explained that the patient's condition was stable. Ye Qiurui didn't make the cut correctly, and in winter, he wore thick clothes. Although he stabbed his abdomen, he avoided the critical point. It was just that the amount of bleeding was so scary that he could recuperate after the wound was stitched up.

Ye Hansheng was relieved now, his frowning eyebrows loosened a little, touched the gentle cheek gently, and sent the person back to the ward with the nurse.

Wen Run and Ye Jia were arranged to live in the same VIP ward, with a row of bodyguards guarding outside the ward.

Ye Jia has already woke up, because of the effect of ether, she was not very good, and she vomited once. Fortunately, although people feel a little uncomfortable, it does not cause much harm to the body. As long as this period passes, she will be better. .

But Wenrun has been sleeping and hasn't woke up yet.

"Blame me..." Ye Jia looked at Wen Run sideways, looking guilty.

After five years of being a vegetative, her impression of Ye Qiurii has faded, plus the appearance of Ye Qiurii is far from what she remembers. At that time, Ye Qiurii followed Dr. Bruce in to examine him. At that time, she was afraid to confirm. Later, after the inspection, the other party accidentally knocked down the water glass on the table and wetted her clothes. She wanted to stay to help her change her clothes and bedding, so she hesitated to ask.

Unexpectedly, the answer to her was a handkerchief covering her nose and mouth. After that, she lost consciousness.

"Why do you blame you?" Ye Han rubbed her head, "I haven't told you clearly to make you take it lightly." They only thought that they could hide it for a while, so they just need to protect Ye Jia tightly. It wouldn't hurt her, but she didn't expect a hundred secrets to sparse, but because of this, she was injured, and it almost hurt Wenrun.

"Did something happen at home...?" Ye Jia asked cautiously.

In fact, she had a guess in her heart. From when she woke up to when she learned that her mother had passed away, Ye Hansheng never mentioned her father or the Ye family. She also thought of her mother was preparing for divorce before the car accident, and she knew that it was mostly her. During the five years of sleep, other things happened.

It's just that they kept saying nothing, as if they didn't want her to know, she didn't ask.

"Actually, I wanted to wait until you recovered before telling you." Ye Hansheng looked down at her and slowly said: "I didn't expect an accident. If you want to know, I will tell you everything."