chapter 55

The non-smoking short film was shot in two groups, but in fact, they are connected to form a complete story. Wen Run, Chen Xi and Huo Guangwei play a family of three in the short film. Wen Run and Chen Xi are a couple, while Huo Guangwei is the younger brother.

The short film begins with his underage brother hiding in the stairwell smoking, and gradually shows the evil consequences of a teenager who became addicted to cigarettes. After the filming of Huo Guangwei, the camera switched and began to tell the reasons why his brother became addicted to cigarettes. It turns out that my brother and sister-in-law are smokers. My younger brother has been fascinated since he was a child. After he grew up, he also learned to smoke, and he was particularly addicted to smoking. He even sneered when his sister-in-law taught him to avoid smoking, "You are not smoking too, so why should you care about me?"

My brother and sister-in-law were speechless.

At the end of the video, the younger brother was diagnosed with bronchial lung cancer because of excessive smoking. The originally healthy and sunny teenager was wearing a hospital gown, his figure was thin, and his expression was numb after being tortured by chemotherapy and pain. The brother-in-law who took care of him was both sad and regretful, and could only cry sadly.

The warning signal of the short film is very strong. Smoking is not only harmful to your own health, but also affects your relatives around you, setting a bad example for your children.

In order to maximize the promotion effect, the Ministry of Health chose the three people Wenrun to play.

Wenrun looked at the haggard and unspeakable Huo Guanghuan on the hospital bed, and had to sigh with emotion that it was not wrong to choose Huo Guanghuan for the role of his brother.

Huo Guangwei's child star debut, his parents are still old actors with superb acting skills. He has been honed in the show business for nearly ten years since he was young, and his acting skills are naturally not bad. In addition, he is very well-behaved. Although he deliberately pretended to be a bad boy in the short film, when he was lying on the hospital bed haggard, even though his face looked a little sallow and terrible because of the special makeup, his lifeless eyes, Still make people feel pity.

His fans are mostly teenagers. After the short film is released, the warning effect should not be too bad.

Wen Run sat on one side and watched Huo Guangwei film the last scene, but what she thought in her heart was that this kid was actually good, and that he was hostile to him inexplicably, otherwise she might still be a friend.

While waiting, he put his name and Huo Guangwei together and searched it, and the content that came out was either torn or comparision.

From family background to debut time, from participating works to endorsements, even the college entrance examination results and the school have to be compared. Wen Run looked at the fans on both sides comparing each other, feeling dumbfounded. I probably understand why Huo Guangwei cares so much about Q.

Looking at the trend on Weibo, everyone thought that Huo Guangwei would apply for the Emperor Film and Television Academy in City B. Emperor Film was the largest and most professional film and television academy in China. Many artists were born in Emperor Film. Unexpectedly, he was ready to report Q big.

Wen Run turned off the search interface, and the little unhappiness before was left behind. He guessed that Huo Guangwei should have seen the comments on the Internet, so he was stuck in his breath and wanted to take the Q big test. At the same time, he was also compared with him. Not pleasing to the eye.

After all, it's a child's temper. Wen Run realized that he was two years older than him and was already a mature adult. He shouldn't care about this matter, so he didn't take it to heart.