chapter 33

Wen Run was really scared. After finally stopping the cough, his face was still flushed, even his ears and neck were all crimson, and his dark eyes were foggy. Looking up and down, looking left and right, just didn't dare to look at Ye Han's voice. He was a little embarrassed, and couldn't help but raise his eyes and glared at the nonsense Guo Congfei.

Guo Congfei glared at him with annoyance. Not only did he not feel angry, but he felt that the child was so **** good-looking. He was good-looking and obedient, different from the coquettish **** he had seen. Thinking about it, he wasn't too happy again. After all, although Ye Hansheng hadn't caught up with him yet, he could compare the sum of the men and women he had talked about.

At this time, he looked a little bit sour when he looked at Ye Han's voice. It wasn't that he really had any thoughts about Wenrun, he simply felt that this person was awesome in every way, and now that he is a lot older, he is better than others when looking for someone. .

I felt that Wen Run was better than those people he had talked about. Guo Congfei had a better attitude towards Wen Run, but he still remembered that he had to save some face to his "dad" and didn't dare to be too diligent to Wen Run. He tried to alleviate the embarrassment he caused, so he had nothing to say: "The targets are all dead. Playing with two is boring. Why don't you play CS? Yu Xin expanded on new scenes last month and has not yet opened to the outside world. , Just to try."

He said Yu Xin is one of the largest investors in the resort and one of the owners of the resort.

Yu Xin is also in the second-generation circle of City B, but although he also likes to play, he can also make money. He is familiar with Guo Congfei and Ye Hansheng.

Ye Hansheng looked at him coldly, ignored him, turned his head and said to Wen Run, "Are you still playing?" After such a fight, he estimated that Wen Run would not have the interest to continue playing.

Sure enough, Wenrun shook his head, and had no intention of playing. The red tide on his face receded a little, but a thin layer of pink was still glowing, and it seemed that he was still embarrassed by the words just now.

"Then go to eat first." Ye Hansheng thoughtfully didn't mention that.

Wen Run nodded, and the two of them joined a bodyguard and went out of the shooting room to eat in the restaurant. The restaurant is in the resort area, in order to maintain a unified style with the wooden house villa, it is also a wooden house model, but the wooden house is made into a triple courtyard style. Leaning against the woods behind, an artificial pond in front, tables and chairs in the middle yard.

The weather was good today, and the two did not go to the restaurant to dine, but sat down in the open-air courtyard. Ye Hansheng first ordered a few signature dishes, then handed the menu to Wen Run, and asked him to watch and order a few more.

After ordering the food, the waiter took the menu away, and Wen Run was obviously a little restrained. He always unconsciously recalled Guo Congfei's sentence "Is this my mother? I still have to be called Dad". Although it was just a misunderstanding, he still made him blushing and beating his heart and liver. He has not yet fully recovered. Come down.

Secretly glanced at the opposite Ye Hansheng, seeing that Ye Hansheng was like a okay person, he felt a little unspeakable in his heart, and he concealed his emotions by lowering his eyes while drinking tea. Wenrun comforting yourself is just a misunderstanding, don't take it to your heart.

What he didn't know was that when he secretly watched Ye Hansheng, Ye Hansheng was also watching him.

Just when he sneaked a glance over, his eyes were black and white, and his eyes were filled with water, clear and lingering. They lined the reddish cheeks, but they were unwittingly but unintentionally. He was still holding a teacup without knowing it. Sipping a small sip, he peeked at Ye Han's voice, thinking he didn't show a trace.