chapter 54

Ye Hansheng is no longer the same Ye Hansheng, he not only knows what CP is, but also where these CP fans will be active. After blocking the barrage and pulling the progress bar to watch Wenrun's drama and contributing a few barrage, he closed the video and logged onto his Weibo account.

He now has two accounts. One official account of the Star Controls president is managed by the assistant, mainly for forwarding work related to some companies and artists. The other trumpet is "Xiao Xiaowuye" who has been on the hot search. No one knows except himself.

He hasn't been on the trumpet since Wenrun's birthday. He added a fan club to the fan base because of curiosity, and he was kicked after only one bubble. Mr. Ye was a little unhappy. I temporarily gave up the trumpet.

As a result, as soon as I boarded the trumpet today, the phone was squeezed by countless messages and almost crashed. Ye Han frowned. After waiting for a long time, the phone was finally quiet, and he saw the message interface like the comment reminder that it was all bright red 99.

Pulling down further, they are all private messages from strangers.

Mr. Rao was no longer shocked, and he was a little dazed for an instant. He randomly clicked on the first few private messages and looked at them, and many apologized to him. To the effect that kicking him out of the group before was because he had eyes but didn't know the gods, please forgive him, and you must continue to love the milk duck!

There is also an invitation to rejoin the group.

There were private comments and Aite's. He took a look at them and finally understood what had happened. After understanding, he didn't take it to heart. After all, these fans are little girls, and he is not too careless.

He went to Weibo for the convenience of watching Wenrun. As for other things, he has no time to pay attention.

However, he does not want to talk to people, but there is always milk powder who wants to talk to him. In the eyes of milk powder, "Xiao Xiaowuye" is a Bai Fumei who spends a lot of money on idols. Although Bai Fumei doesn't say much, she is willing to spend money! It would be a wonderful thing if God Hao and himself could use the same CP!

So Mr. Ye received a lot of Amway. If there are more Amway, naturally there will be a variety of CP-oriented fans, CP, RPS (real person), sweet, abusive... all kinds of CP modes in the play. Ye Hansheng accidentally clicked in one, and looked all the way along the topic, his face darkened as he looked at it.

For these fans, even if they engage in CP in the show, they even put Wen Run and Chen Yun, Shen Muxun, Xie Yupan, and Chuyu together... a lot of messy people!

Wenrun belongs to him. What does it have to do with these people? ?

And also produced a lot of fans. There are even some hot ones, even the CP super chat, and the fans inside are still very active!

Before the barrage, he was able to shield his eyes from sight, but in the face of this large YY fan and Chaohua, Mr. Ye finally couldn't help his temper.

Deletion cannot be deleted. Ye Hansheng suffocated his anger, quit Weibo, and sent a message to Zheng Xuan.

Zheng Xuanzheng was busy, and his phone rang. He picked it up during his busy schedule and saw that his brain hurts. All the messages on the screen came from Ye Han.

[Big brother-in-law: link|link|link...delete them all. ]

[Big brother-in-law: How many times have you said that you are not allowed to gossip. ]

[...]

[Uncle: Why are there so many CPs without me? ]

[Big brother-in-law: Let my formal boyfriend keep a distance, but let him form CP with others? ? ]