chapter 3

Zheng Xuan sits upright and looks surprised, "Who?"

"Warm."

Zheng Xuan: "...I haven't heard of it, I don't want to bring it."

Since the actor and actress set up studios successively, he has almost never brought an artist in the past six months, because he has a personal relationship with Ye Hansheng, he directly signed a contract with Star Controls, and Star Controls did not want him to bring new people in the half-year idle. But he is also a gold medal agent anyway, and he is not willing to bring him with a cat or dog.

Unexpectedly, Ye Hansheng also found him in front of him.

"Just let you see first." Ye Han said with a calm face, staring at him with a deep gaze.

Zheng Xuan was staring at him for a long time, knowing that this person was in a bad mood, and he sighed and compromised, "You have to give me the information if you want me to see it?"

"..." Ye Hansheng's expression stiffened, and after turning to the desk blankly, he picked up the information about Wenrun from the trash can.

Zheng Xuan took it with difficulty. He was just flipping through it. After reading a few pages, his frivolous expression gradually closed, frowning and looking seriously. After turning over the pile of materials, he had to admit that Ye Hansheng's eyes were indeed good. "It is indeed a good seed. If it is in my hands, it will not be delayed for so long."

"Yeah." Ye Hansheng leaned back into the wheelchair, and his expression faded again, as if he was not the one who was staring at the person just now, "If you feel good, go and get the person over by yourself."

There has been no news from the crew of "Jinling Terrace" since that night. Lu Zhan inquired a bit from others, saying that Xiao Xiao had passed the audition, and the second girl should be scheduled.

These were all expected things. He had expected it since Wenrun threw away the room card.

Official Song did not contact him in the past few days, thinking that he should have completely abandoned him.

Wen Run bulged his face, trying to comfort him, acting is nothing good, dirty and tired, flying around all year round, it would be good to be able to return home during the New Year. He planned silently in his heart, and waited for the expiration of the contract to take a civil service examination, which was stable and comfortable. He went to school early and skipped the kindergarten to go directly to the elementary school. Three years later, he was only 22 or 3 years old. It is not too late to be about the same age as a recent graduate.

I want to think so, but when people are free, they still feel uncomfortable. He sighed in surprise, Wen Run holding the professional book in his hand and continued reading. He usually read books about acting at this time, but now that the road has come to an end, he has to plan early.

While feeling melancholy, the cell phone rang while charging, Wen Run dragged his steps over, the caller ID was the name of Official Song.

He was stunned for a moment, and couldn't figure out why Song Li was still looking for him at this time. But he answered the phone first.

Li Song's voice on the phone rarely brought a little smile, "Prepare, and audition for the "Jinling Terrace" at the Karen Hotel in three days. I have already sent you the script for the script. This is a rare opportunity, so take your time."

Countless question marks popped up in Wen Run's head, asking in a low voice, isn't it all right?

It is a rare thing that Li Song's voice softened by eight degrees, and he patiently explained: "The director asked you to audition by name. It has nothing to do with the production. You can prepare with peace of mind."