chapter 20

The recording of "Farming" was over. It was already ten o'clock in the evening when Wen Run returned to City B. Zheng Xuan came to pick him up in advance. Seeing that he was wearing regular clothes without makeup or styling, he was carefree and didn't even wear a mask, so he quickly let him Put on your hat and say, "This is different now. You should also pay attention. Now there are fans waiting outside the terminal to pick up the plane."

Wen Run just came back from the small mountain village where the show was recorded. She was wrapped in a thick long down jacket. She didn't have any hairstyle. His hair was soft and casual on his forehead. Fortunately, he rested on the plane, and his face didn't look sallow and haggard. , Although there is no makeup, but the person is still handsome.

"Pick up? Will you pick me up?" Who knew Wen Run's eyes widened when he heard it, and she stretched her head to look outside, "Are you still outside?"

You should know that when he was not popular before, he had never received this treatment. Sometimes when he saw other people's fans come to visit the cast, he was actually a little envious. Unexpectedly, he now has fans picking up the plane.

Zheng Xuan was dumbfounded by him, "Well, you are all waiting outside. You can't be so casual in the future. There will be more and more fans and more and more people who follow you. You have to be careful yourself. Any bad photo taken by someone is not good for you."

Wen Run has only just started to catch fire, and Zheng Xuan is worried that he is still not used to this change. When you're not hot, you go out on the street like ordinary passersby and nobody cares about you, but you must always pay attention to your image when it's hot. Sometimes it's just a picture of a poor sleep and a haggard face, which can make the media compose how many fakes The news comes.

"Well, I know." Wenrun nodded, and her bright black eyes couldn't help but look out, "Are we going to go there?"

"They are waiting outside the terminal building." Zheng Xuan raised his eyebrows, "Let's go directly through the VIP channel."

"Huh?" Wen Run was a little disappointed at once, and looked at the sky outside. There was heating in the airport, so it was naturally not cold at all. But it was late at night, and the cold wind was screaming outside the terminal. Thinking that there were a group of fans waiting to see him, he couldn't bear it, "They waited so long, don't you need to show up? ?"

Zheng Xuan is actually not going to let Wenrun show up today. After all, this is not an official itinerary, and there is no plan for fans to pick up the plane. There is no preparation at all. He is worried that accidents will happen if the scene is too chaotic.

But looking at Wen Run looking like he really wanted to see it, and thinking that he had seen it before, those fans were very qualified. They didn't have a brain to block all of them in the hall, but stood guard against the cold wind. Outside the terminal.

"Then go show up." Zheng Xuan said: "Can't stay for too long, let's go quickly if we show up."

Wen Run got his wish and went to see his fans. As soon as he came out of the ordinary passage, two girls screamed lowly and rushed out excitedly, muttering "Come out" in their mouths. It should be sent by the fan group to defend and play forward.

After the two girls got down, a sea of ​​lights lit up outside the terminal building. The fans who had been waiting for a long time looked at the exit with excitement and called Wenrun's name in unison.

This is the first time that Wen Run faced such a scene. These girls should have been waiting outside for a long time. The fingers holding the light signs were all blue with cold. They shouted Wen Run's name, and the colorful lights reflected their excited expressions. , As if rushing over in the next moment.