EXTRA 3

[Written in the front, everyone remember to treat it as words~]

Wen Run never expected that the third pair of guests would be Wei Ye and Lin Jing.

The relationship between Wei Ye and Lin Jing is semi-public in the circle. The two have been together for many years, but they have never disclosed the relationship to the outside world. Unexpectedly, they will suddenly be on the "Marriage Diary" at this time. The guests are husbands and wives, and such behavior is no less than coming out in public.

The surprise in Wen Run's eyes did not conceal her, she was shocked for a while and even forgot to let people in.

Lin Jing joked: "Are we not welcome?"

Wen Run reacted quickly and let people in sideways, "Of course welcome, I'm so surprised."

Wei Ye nodded faintly at him, and explained: "It's the program group I contacted on the initiative."

Lin Jing was still an outsider at the beginning, and he has not made it public for the purpose of protecting Lin Jing. But in fact, for so many years, he has not been married or even has a scandal object. Many fans have guessed about his sexuality, but he has never responded positively.

Until now, Lin Jing made his first movie and became famous with the Golden Phoenix. Wei Ye thought that the two had lived together for so long. Now that Lin Jing is hot again, the relationship between the two will be exposed sooner or later. It is better to take the initiative to make it public, so as to avoid random speculation.

"The show crew has turned over this time." Xie Yupan came out of the kitchen, eyes widened in surprise.

Originally gentle and Ye Hansheng were enough to absorb traffic, if Wei Ye and Lin Jing came out again, the variety show ratings this issue would not explode.

"Is this looking for me and Chu Yu to make up for the green leaves?" Xie Yupan said with a playful smile. Except for her and Chu Yu, it is estimated that no matter who is here, it will be awkward to be caught between these two pairs. She just said that this time when the program group was negotiating the contract, it was so generous and refreshing. It turned out to be waiting here.

The program staff member who was cueed by her chuckled twice, and hid away wisely without answering the conversation.

However, Xie Yupan also said casually. She didn't mean to be dissatisfied. She put a pot of black tea on the table and said to the two of them: "Do you drink black tea? There is still coffee in the kitchen."

"Just black tea." Lin Jing politely thanked him, and took out the ingredients and gifts. "Wei Ye made small cakes at home and brought them here."

The exquisite little box was opened, and the little cake inside looked soft and delicious. Xie Yupan looked at Wei Ye's cold face and then at the sweet little cake. "This is all made by Mr. Wei?"

"Yeah." Wei Ye nodded in response, as if he didn't think anything was wrong.

Xie Yupan secretly poked Chu Yu with his elbow, and muttered: "Look at Renjia Wei teacher."

Chu Yu's expression was distorted, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Go back and study."

Ye Hansheng on the side saw it, and secretly leaned in Wenrun's ear and whispered: "I will do it for you another day."

What Wei Ye can do, he can't miss too much. Otherwise, it always feels like being compared.

Wenrun twitched the corners of her mouth. She just knew how to cook a few home-cooked dishes, and wanted to touch the difficulty of baking, so she refused, "I don't like this very much."