chapter 30

After recording the variety show, the warm scene came to an end.

In late March, Wenrun's drama was officially finished, and the crew held a farewell party for him. After the lively meal, Wenrun returned to city b.

When he comes back this time, he will officially move. Lu Zhan and Shen Muxun were not there in the dormitory. After Wenrun took a rest for two days, he began to pack his luggage. After packing them in cardboard boxes, the assistants were allowed to move over.

After living in the dormitory for so long, Wenrun bought a lot of small things, and now they have all packed up, and there are two or three boxes. Together with his clothes and accessories, there are a total of seven large boxes.

Zheng Xuan and him, together with two assistants and two vehicles, ran a total of three times before they moved everything there. After moving the things, they have to clean up. Wen Run likes to decorate the house by herself, so there is no trouble with Zheng Xuan and Assistant, and she puts out the things in the box little by little like a little squirrel. With the addition of the new gadgets he bought in advance, it took Wenrun three more days to tidy up the house.

The house was originally hard-decorated, but Wenrun just bought some small things. For example, put a few soft and comfortable pillows on the sofa, and put a bottle of fresh flower arrangements on the coffee table. The spacious balcony was also covered with a round plush carpet, a rocking chair was placed on the floor, and a bookshelf and a few pots of green plants were placed on the other side.

The house, which was originally empty and deserted, was filled with the little things he had bought, but it was no longer deserted, but a little more warm smoke and fire.

Wen Run was very satisfied with his new home, turned around and asked some friends the time, and decided to invite them to the warm house three days later.

Zheng Xuanhe's three assistants will definitely come, as will Lu Zhan and Shen Muxun. Xie Yupan and Chu Yu haven't finished their scenes yet, they can't make it, but the gift to congratulate housewarming has been sent... Wen Run counted the guests who would come that day, and she couldn't help but float to Ye Hansheng.

The house was given to him by Mr. Ye and now it is a neighbor again. Wen Run looked down and thought for a while, and decided to come and invite someone in person.

But he didn't know when Ye Hansheng would go home, so he kept paying attention to the movement next door. After seeing the light on the balcony next door at night, he went out to the next door.

Ye Hansheng knew the news of his move in the first time. Before living far away, he would only think of him when he heard the news of Wenrun. But now it's near, and people are right next door. He always couldn't help thinking about him, thinking about what he is doing next door now, whether he eats or sleeps...

In the two or three days that Wen Run moved here, even if he didn't see anyone, he has always been in a good mood. It wasn't until Zheng Xuan told him that Wenrun invited everyone to the warm house three days later, and he rarely remained happy until he became depressed-he did not receive an invitation.

This kid invited everyone, but he didn't invite himself.

Ye Hansheng sat in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows on the balcony with a gloomy expression. Only a small warm yellow light was on on the balcony. The two balconies are facing different directions. Sitting here, he can't see the figure on the other end, but can only vaguely see the bright light on the other end.

Wen Run has been at home these days, but has never been to his side even once. During the Chinese New Year, he deliberately hid coin-packed dumplings for his children, as if it were just his imagination.