chapter 107

Ye Hansheng stayed in the crew for five days before leaving. Everyone in the crew ate and drank every day, and when he left, they were very reluctant.

Before leaving, he sent another batch of food and water to be stored in the RV, and repeatedly told the two assistants to take care of Wenrun. Report the Wenrun condition on time every day.

This was said in front of Wen Run, Wen Run could not laugh or cry: "You are more and more like my dad now."

Nagging is not a tyrant at all, but like a babbling old man.

Ye Han raised his eyebrows, suddenly approached him, and whispered in his ear: "It's not impossible to be your father..."

At first, Wen Run didn't react. After a moment of stunned, his face suddenly blushed. He subconsciously glanced at the two assistants. They both looked like I hadn't heard anything. Then he glared at Ye Han and muttered: "Nonsense. What... I won't be able to catch the plane if I don't leave."

Ye Hansheng laughed happily, hugged him lightly, then turned and left.

...

The crew stayed in Xinmo for nearly a month. When September was approaching, they finally finished filming the Mars star and moved back to the film and television base. On the day they left Xinmo, everyone almost left with cheers. I can't wait to go back to the city to eat hot pot and drink, and I don't want to go to the desert where birds don't shit.

Time passed faster after returning to the film and television base. At this time, most of the scenes had already been filmed. After An Lusheng's strict requirements were made up for some shots, the film was officially finished in late September.

The filming of "Earth Light Years" has gone through almost seven months, and during these seven months, more and more people pay attention to the film. From the beginning, they were not optimistic, and now there are gradually others. Started to look forward to it.

There were many tidbits and stills released during the shooting. After seeing this "Feng Can" that completely subverted the previous image, it really caused a wave of praise. Among the few short videos released by the official blog, "Feng Can" played by Wen Run is particularly popular. Before the movie was released, "Feng Can" already had a group of fans. Some people even compared "Feng Can" with other characters played by Wen Run. They felt that this was a qualitative leap, and Wen Run's acting skills have taken a step forward. Many people even start to think that someone betting on Wenrun will take the actor before, maybe it is not empty mouth. He does have this strength.

After winning the award, Wen Run's topic on the Internet has not been lower. When netizens compare and analyze the possibility of Wen Run winning the award with "Earth Light Year", the shortlist for the Golden Phoenix Award has never been lower. A bomb was dropped on the quiet network.

——The movie "Muse" was shortlisted for the best film in the Golden Phoenix Award, director Lin Jing was shortlisted for the best director, and the starring Wen Run was shortlisted for the Golden Phoenix Excellent Actor.

The Golden Phoenix Award is the only authoritative film award in the Mainland, and is tied with the film awards on Hong Kong Island and Bay Island. The gold content can be imagined.

The netizens on Weibo experienced the shock of smashing a pie from the sky.

Although many people had speculated that Wen Run might win the prize before, no one thought it would be so fast. How long has it been since Wenrun took Shuangshidi?

[Shook my mom, did Wen Run ask the master to do it? Two sight emperors are not enough, another golden phoenix? ]

[Why don't we start another game, bet Wenrun can win this time/funny]