chapter 34

After Guo Congfei was out, another system announcement followed: "Red team player Chen Zhaokang was shot in the head and died."

Chen Zhaokang is the second generation of the pinch.

Now the blue team is out with two people, the red team is out by one person, three to four, and Guo Congfei, the blue team's better marksmanship, is out, now there is only one Yu Xin left. Their odds of winning are great. Ye Hansheng took the □□ that Wen Run handed over and installed it, filled the magazine again, then opened the built-in communication, and confirmed with Yu Biao: "Is there a flag on the blue team?"

Yu Biao said yes, "It lies with Xin."

"You two stay on the square, don't fight hard, don't let Yu Xin get the flag on the square and hold them."

Ye Hansheng finished his explanation, turned off the communication, and walked out of the cafeteria with Wen Run, walked out from behind, avoided the battle in the square, and quietly went to the warehouse on the other side.

A total of three flags are set up in the game. According to his guess, the three flags will definitely not be too close, and they must be placed in an open place, so as to increase the difficulty for both sides to capture the flag.

He studied the map and found that there are only three places on the map that may have relatively large open spaces. One is the canteen square that their team will definitely pass through. One is the basketball court that the red team will inevitably pass through, and the last one is an abandoned warehouse.

In order to facilitate truck loading and unloading before the warehouse is abandoned, a large vacant lot is generally reserved. Moreover, the location of the warehouse happens to form a triangle with the dining hall square and the basketball court.

Ye Hansheng drives the wheelchair and sneaks against the wall with Wenrun. The wheelchair pressed over the fine sand and rocks on the ground and made a faint sound. Fortunately, they were far away from the cafeteria at this time and would not attract attention.

After walking along the road sign for about five or six minutes, the two of them found a flag on the open space in front of the warehouse.

Ye Hansheng didn't let Wenrun go and fetch it immediately. The two hid in the dark. Ye Hansheng opened the communication again and asked how many people were in the blue team at Yu Biao Square.

There was a "bang bang" gunshot in the headset, and Yu Biao said, "I can't confirm it. They are in the factory opposite us and can't see anyone."

Ye Hansheng pondered for a moment, then carefully observed the surroundings, and asked Wen Run to retrieve the banner.

Wen Runmao pulled up the flag and ran back. He put the flag in the small bag on the tactical vest and asked in a low voice, "Should I go back now?"

Ye Han nodded, "Watch out for your surroundings. Yu Xin likes to ambush."

Wen Run immediately raised his head vigilantly and looked around, like a puppy with ears erected. Ye Hansheng was amused by him, his pleasant smile was blocked by the mask, Wen Run did not see it.

"Go, don't be so nervous."

The two returned along the original road. On the way, gunshots could be heard from a distance, but there were no casualties. It seems that Yu Biao did not have any toughness, and both sides were fighting guerrilla warfare.

When passing by the staff dormitory area, Wen Run looked at several dormitory buildings. Most of the glass at the windows had been modified and removed. At this time, there was a black hole, and if someone lay in ambush, it would be impossible to prevent.