EXTRA 1

After the wedding, Weibo was lively for a while, and soon calmed down. The lives of Wen Run and Ye Hansheng are back on track.

Wenrun hasn't picked up any new dramas for the time being, and the schedule is relatively loose, that is, from time to time, he goes to shoot the cover of endorsement advertising magazines or attend events. Qu Su had come to the door with the script several times, but he was forced to retreat due to Ye Hansheng's obscene power. After several times, she finally rested her mind and had to realize a cruel fact: male celebrities are actually no different from female celebrities. After getting married, she has to step aside her career.

She is now the leading agent of Star Media. Both assistants were also brought out. I was able to stand on my own, and the number of Wenrun announcements now decreased, but Qu Su's glowing heart couldn't help it, so he greeted Wenrun, and picked two good seedlings from this batch of newcomers.

When Wen Run goes to the company to pick up Ye Hansheng's off-duty, he will also take time to give pointers to the newcomers.

In general, his married life is relatively relaxed and leisurely compared to the previous Desperate Saburo mode.

But Ye Hansheng is getting busy day by day. In the past, he was able to commute to and from get off work on time, but Wenrun's summit and Star Controls Investment's several dramas have also paid off quite handsomely. As Star Controls continues to grow in scale, Ye Hansheng, the president, can only get busier. And before, Zheng Xuan helped to share. However, since the professional manager of Hansi Real Estate resigned, Zheng Xuan was transferred to Hansi Real Estate. Without a trustworthy person to share, he had to deal with more things suddenly.

This is completely different from his original vision!

When Wen Run went upstairs, she heard Ye Hansheng's training voice far away. The entire president's office was silent, seeing him like seeing a savior, and the assistant who was familiar with him whispered: "Mr. Ye is in a bad mood today." Since he came to the company early in the morning, he has a dark face and scared the skr people.

Wenrun coughed slightly, of course knowing why Ye Hansheng was in a bad mood. Yesterday was his birthday. Ye Hansheng had planned to go on vacation with him. As a result, the company had one after another. Until yesterday, his birthday was over and their trip was not completed.

Ye Hansheng could not be in a bad mood.

It happened to catch up with the people below and something went wrong, so I hit the gun directly, and the company was surrounded by a terrifying depression all morning. No one dared to stroke the tiger's beard again.

It wasn't until Wen Run came in that Ye Han's heart eased a little, and his dark complexion was alleviated, "Isn't that there is an announcement today?"

"An accident happened temporarily and the time was changed." Wen Run smiled and put the packed meals on the coffee table, "I passed the star field when I was going back, so I will come over to have lunch with you."

Ye Hansheng's complexion improved with naked eyes. The two ate lunch together, and watched a movie in the lounge during the lunch break, and Ye Han's irritable mood was soothed.

Before Wen Run left, he said, "I will be busy for half a year at most. When I train my staff, I can spare time."

In the past, he was always warm and busy, but now he finally pushed a bunch of announcements, but he has no time. Ye Hansheng is not a workaholic, so he has long thought to train two good special assistants so that he can handle affairs for him when he is away.

That was the case, but when Ye Hansheng got out of the heavy corporate affairs, it was already the second half of the year.

At that time, the movie "Earth Light Year" starring Wen Run was released on the National Day file. After the premiere, the word-of-mouth exploded, and it was all overwhelmed by the "Earth Light Year" Amway. The fine details of the movie screen are full of actor's acting skills online, especially the special effects that have not been optimistic about before. After being released, they bottomed out and rebounded, which attracted many people to praise. Once praised as the light of domestic science fiction movies.