chapter 99

The four of them returned the same way. When they sent Ye Jia back to the hospital, Wen Run looked at Ye Hansheng worriedly, "What happened?"

Ye Hansheng hesitated and said, "Uncle's people accidentally discovered Ye Qiurii's whereabouts."

"Ye Qiurii in the United States?" Wen Run guessed, staring at his expression.

After Ye's bankruptcy, Ye Qiurui was burdened with huge debts and was also suspected of economic crime. Before the police arrested her, she absconded in fear of crime. Gu Sinian and Ye Hansheng, as well as the three-passenger police have been looking for her whereabouts, but there has been no news in the country, and then vaguely learned that she had escaped from the country. But I didn't expect to meet her in the United States.

This is too coincidental, Wen Run vaguely thinks something is wrong. But for a while, I couldn't pass the customs, "has anyone caught it?"

"No, let her run away." Ye Hansheng's face was dark, and he showed him the picture sent by Gu Sinian. "She appeared near the hospital, and the roadside surveillance only captured a vague profile. But the figure should look like this. She was right."

The photo should have been taken from the surveillance video. Ye Qiuri, wearing a bloated black down jacket, looked at her head across the hospital for a while, then bowed her head and left in a hurry. Although the photo is a bit blurry, the exposed profile is already somewhat similar.

In a foreign country, he appeared in the hospital where Ye Jia was hospitalized. There is a high possibility that Ye Qiurui, no wonder Ye Hansheng decided to stay immediately.

"Don't tell Jiajia in advance, so as not to scare her." Ye Han said.

Moreover, Ye Qiurui involved a bunch of bad things about the Ye Family, and it was troublesome to explain. Just hide it and wait until someone is found.

Wen Run nodded in response, and took out the luggage in the suitcase to order it again.

In order to prevent Ye Jia from discovering the abnormality, Wen Run still went to the hospital to visit her as before. It's just that Gu Sinian, Ye Hansheng and Zheng Xuan all have an excuse to have business to discuss, and they go out more frequently. Although the hospital's bodyguards did not increase on the surface, they secretly added a lot of manpower just in case.

It was a week without incident, but nothing happened.

The woman who appeared on the surveillance as Ye Qiurii that day has not appeared since then. Not only that, Gu Sinian's people almost turned over the entire Sudani State, but they still couldn't find Ye Qiurii. Gu Sinian has been operating in the U.S. for many years, and he also has contacts with some local forces in the U.S. This time, it is not just his own personnel who are dispatched, but the affectionate forces have also sold his face to find people together, but they will all of Sudani. Turned over and searched it again, but nothing was gained.

The bodyguard who first discovered Ye Qiurui's whereabouts even began to wonder if he had misread it. Ye Qiurii was not the person who accidentally saw that day.

Zheng Xuan's expression was not very good, he wrung his eyebrows and said, "Let me look it up again to see if there are any missing places." Ye Qiurii suddenly appeared around the hospital at this time, which always made him feel uneasy.

Ye Hansheng also agreed. Gu Sinian squeezed his eyebrows, feeling a little embarrassed: "I will ask someone to continue searching, and then ask someone to check Ye Qiurii's entry records. But if it still can't be found, I can only stop temporarily."

After all, only Thousand Days is a thief, but there is no reason for Thousand Days to guard against thieves. Moreover, they have spent so much time searching for so long without any clues. Gu Sinian prefers that the woman who appeared in the hospital just looks alike.