chapter 68

Weibo is completely crazy.

Countless people flocked to the "Guardian Stars" Weibo to attack and abuse her. Whether it is a passerby who eats melons or a star fan who once fought side by side, they are all involved. This is always the case on the Internet. Everyone uses the keyboard to determine the life and death of others through the screen and the network cable. Once they went to Wenrun Weibo to insult in order to bring justice to Huo Guangwei. After the truth reversed, in order to bring justice to Wenrun, he began to attack the "Guardian Star" that was pushed out.

"Guardian Star" looked at the waves of people scolding her on Weibo, and thought of the upcoming prosecution, and the whole person was dead. Her family is well-off and has lived peacefully for more than 20 years. She didn't even dare to let the people around her know everything on the Internet, she only dared to complain to her only relatives and friends.

But now all of this on the Internet is far from the most serious blow to her. Because of the things that happened on the Internet, she couldn't sleep well for several days and night, and she was in a daze during the day. Then when sending information to the customer, she accidentally sent an internal quotation document to the other party. As a result, the major clients who had already signed up for the contract fell directly.

She broke down on the spot and cried. The company leaders did not ask her for compensation, but she couldn't continue this job.

Going home in a vague way, she only felt that she had never been so desperate for a moment. All over the Internet were all scolding her. The star fans who had been close to her family were the most fierce. She even saw several familiar IDs, all of whom had been friends with her. But now, in order to prove that she was actually an undercover agent, they listed her various "black materials" and vowed to step her in the mud.

They denied her all these years of hard work. No one believed her, and no one wanted to let her go.

She hid in the bed and cried a lot, then turned out all the surroundings and piled them together, taking pictures in the same way. These were once the most precious things she cherished most, and they occupied most of the place in this rental house. She thought she would never abandon them.

But reality tells her that people can really change.

She can't love the "stars" anymore, and her work and life have been messed up by herself.

She opened her Weibo after a long period of psychological development. Instead of reading the comments that abused her, she edited a Weibo as quickly as possible and posted all the surrounding photos.

[Guardian Xingxing: It is my fault to spread the rumors, I apologize to @温润, I am really sorry, sorry, I have been punished, and I really regret it now. But I am really not a professional fan. I have loved Xingxing for so many years and paid so much. It is not because you want to expel your fandom. And why do you think I should spread rumors? It's because @星星 Assistant told me so. I'll put the screenshot below, believe it or not, just as if I have been sincerely feeding the dog for so many years, and I will disappear in the future. ]

With pictures on Weibo, she attached screenshots of the surroundings and private messages with assistants over the years. After posting the Weibo, she uninstalled the software and sat on the ground collapsed. She didn't want to end up like this for so many years, but she really couldn't help it.

When "Guardian Stars" threw out the anise to detonate Weibo, Wen Run was driving out to see Ye Han.

Before he had time to wash and rest when he returned to the hotel, he received a call from the other party. When he heard the voice announcement of the background sound, he heard it right away. It was the Y city airport.