chapter 103

Although he was extremely reluctant in his heart, for the sake of a harmonious life in the future, Ye Hansheng still mentioned to Wen Run about buying a house. Wenrun had long wanted to change to a house with a yard. Although Songhaihaoting is good, it is a bit small for the current walnut.

He had also picked two or three communities before, and now it happened that Ye Hansheng came up, so he took the time to go to the community and take a look at it. Wenrun is particularly satisfied with the large garden in front of the villa. Building a dog house outside is enough for the walnuts to vent their vigorous energy, and to prevent it from screaming aggrieved at home every day.

Seeing that he was satisfied, Ye Hansheng settled down at that time. The villa is hardcovered, but the decoration style is magnificent but not suitable for daily life. Wenrun doesn't like it, so he plans to redecorate. So it will take some time to move in.

However, Zheng Xuan had the heart, and he had already made preparations, and under Ye Hansheng's cold eyes, he took his wife back home.

Probably it was to block Ye Hansheng's mouth and after he took the person home. Within two days, Zheng Xuan arranged for his parents and Ye Hansheng to have a meal together to discuss engagement matters.

Ye Jia's body hasn't fully recovered yet. She wants to wait until her body is completely well before the wedding. Zheng Xuan followed her instructions and planned to hold an engagement banquet first. Don't have to invite too many people, just have a fun with friends and family and be a testimony.

Ye Hansheng would naturally have no objection. The Zheng family's parents had been looking forward to their son's marriage for a few years and moved more quickly. As soon as the two families finalized the engagement, the two elders chose the nearest auspicious day and began to prepare for the engagement.

The two got engaged on March 10th. In the early spring, the spring breeze is gentle, and the sun is gentle and warm, which is the time when all things grow.

With melodious music played in the hotel auditorium, Ye Jia wore an elegant white dress and was held by Zheng Xuan to the marriage ceremony. A wheelchair full of flowers was placed on the marriage ceremony table. Zheng Xuan put the person on the wheelchair and knelt on one knee. As everyone witnessed, he slowly put the engagement diamond ring on her middle finger.

There was thunderous applause in the guest seats. Guo Congfei took the lead in making a fuss below, yelling for them to kiss one.

Zheng Xuan has a thick face. He waited for this moment for many years. Naturally, he would not refuse at this moment. He squinted his eyes slightly and smiled, then he took Ye Jia's face and leaned in to kiss him.

...

After the engagement banquet, Zheng Xuan took Ye Jia back to Songhai Residence to pack up. It's probably already engaged and has a status. Zheng Xuanyang was very arrogant, and he was sticky and affectionate with Ye Jia along the way, and no longer pretended to be a gentleman in front of Ye Hansheng.

Ye Hansheng turned aside his eyes and looked out the window with disgust, meditating that they were engaged... and finally suppressed his desire to punch someone.

When he arrived at the Songhai Palace, when he packed his luggage and was leaving, Ye Jia was still a little bit reluctant to hold the walnut head. These days, she walked downstairs with Walnut every day, but her feelings were surprisingly good. Walnut makes trouble, but he understands that Ye Jia is not healthy and rarely trouble her.

Walnut bit the corner of her skirt and wailed, as if he knew she was leaving.

"Or you follow along." Wenrun looked funny, and pushed the walnut's furry butt.