chapter 73

Ye Maokai looked at him, but was speechless for a while.

He hasn't spoken well to this son who he once regarded as proud for nearly five years. When the car accident happened, Ye Hansheng really seemed crazy, and he wanted to kill everyone. After he stabbed Qiu Jihe, he had no choice but to send the person to a mental hospital, which was regarded as a complete abandonment of this son.

Unexpectedly, he was discharged from the hospital by Zheng Xuan more than a year later. It turned out to be normal again, but the temper was much more violent than before. From then on, the father and son rarely met again, occasionally meeting, but also ended in a quarrel.

Now that I think about it, Qiu Jihe, a **** who buys murder and separates the affection between their father and son, is indeed damned.

Ye Mao Kaizi looked at him carefully, he hadn't seen this son in a long time. He looked at Ye Han's calm voice, the more he looked at it, the more pleasing he felt. Ye Hansheng had been born well since he was a child, and inherited all the advantages of him and Gu Siyu. Even if he is sitting in a wheelchair with his legs disabled, he still does not lose his superior power. Thinking that he not only founded Starfield Media, but also the backstage controller of Hansi Real Estate, he felt that he was worthy of his son, and he was much better than Ye Qiuting's wild species who couldn't support the wall.

He even began to regret that after the car accident, he should have sent people out of the country to rule his legs. Now he himself is sitting in a wheelchair, only to realize how humiliating and painful it is. Had it not been for that **** Qiu Jihe had been deceiving him, he would never give up such an excellent son.

Seeing Ye Han's indifferent voice, Ye Maokai realized that he had understood his thoughts, showing a self-confident smile, and said to him in an unprecedented gentle tone: "Dad came to see you. Dad used to be bad. That bitch's deceitful provocation made the three of you, mother and son, suffer so much grievance."

Ye Hansheng's eyes fluctuated slightly and looked at him.

Ye Maokai seemed to be encouraged, and continued: "Now that my dad has seen the true face of that bitch, he will never be separated by her again. She and that wild species will stay in prison for the rest of their lives to make atonement for your mother's death. As for Ye Qiurui, although she is of the Ye family's blood, she still has the blood of that **** woman on her body. She has also helped that **** to hide it from me for so long, and I will not easily reveal it. But she kept it for the time being. It's useful. After you take over the Ye family, Dad will send him away. Ye family's property belongs to you and Jiajia."

Ye Hansheng looked at him incredulously, and felt that he even had a problem with his brain after the stroke, "Are you here to apologize to me now? Let me go back to Ye's house with you?" Because of surprise, his low voice went up a few times. Degree.

"Yes." Ye Mao chuckled, bitter and sighing: "It was Dad who did not do it right before. Dad apologizes to you. When I go back, I will ask the servant to clean up the old house. You and Jia Jia All move back."

He touched his leg, looked at Ye Hansheng's leg, and continued talking about his plan, "Jia Jia's doctor, I've already looked for it, and then you will accompany Jia Jia to go abroad for medical treatment with me. Your legs. Dad is getting older, I am afraid it is rare to treat, but you are still young, don't give up easily."

After speaking, he looked at Ye Hansheng eagerly, as if expecting his answer.

Ye Hansheng smiled abruptly. He turned the wheelchair around the desk and slowly moved closer to Ye Mao. He looked at him mysteriously and smiled: "Dad, I only knew you were cruel, but I never thought about you. It can be so... stupid and naive." Staring at Ye Mao's opened eyes, he asked word by word: "Why do you think... I will forgive you if you apologize?"