chapter 108

After confirming that Ye Hansheng would not be too busy, Wen Run quietly prepared.

When Ye Hansheng went to work, he picked up the video with Ye Jia at home and discussed suitable places for travel together. It is already October, and the domestic weather is getting colder, and Wenrun is ready to go abroad for the southern hemisphere.

For the scenery to be suitable for vacation and countries that have passed the same-sex marriage law, Wenrun chose to choose and finally decided to go to Baika Island.

Baijia Island belongs to a small country in the southern hemisphere. It is an island surrounded by sea on three sides. It has beautiful scenery and open folk customs. It has passed the same-sex marriage law the year before.

Although the certificate obtained abroad has no legal effect in China, whether it is Ye Hansheng or Wenrun, both Ye Hansheng and Wenrun feel that obtaining the certificate is a very important part and the sense of ritual is very important. What is bound by law is only obligation, and between them, what binds each other is emotion.

Wen Run quickly contacted the travel agency and contracted a private island near Baika Island. Wen Run records his thoughts on a document and sends it to the travel agency, and the travel agency will contact the owner of the island to make arrangements according to Wen Run's requirements.

When he furtively arranged the island a little bit, the Golden Phoenix Award ceremony also arrived as scheduled.

On the night of November 20th, Wenrun arrived at the venue on time. He is dressed in an elegant white evening gown with a silver-gray handkerchief stacked in his chest pocket. The back is straight and the posture is calm. The long hair was fixed with wax, and there were only one or two strands of fine hair hanging down in front of his forehead, which became more and more handsome.

In more than three years, he gradually polished from that young and ignorant boy to a mature and calm noble son.

Especially with the experience of the Huasheng Award, this time his mentality has become more peaceful, with a calm and indifferent aura between his hands and feet. Ye Hansheng walked beside him-this time Wen Run directly invited Ye Hansheng to be her male companion. The two walked side by side, even if they did not move too intimately. But a discerning person knows that these two people are a pair.

That is an intimate aura that cannot be mistaken for.

The spotlight focused on them, and the milk powder and cp powder squeezed on both sides holding the light signs, screaming one after another. The names of Wenrun and Ye Hansheng flashed on the lights, and gradually merged into a sea of ​​lights, unable to distinguish each other.

Smiling and waving to the fans and reporters on both sides, Wen Runcai and Ye Hansheng entered the venue together.

The warm seat is in the front row. Next to Ye Hansheng. After a few more seats, Wei Ye and Lin Jing sat. Lin Jing is the director of "Muse" and should be there. Wei Ye has no movies this year, and most of them came with Lin Jing. In this Golden Phoenix nomination, "Muse" was not only shortlisted for best film, but Lin Jing was also shortlisted for best director.

Wen Run and Ye Hansheng greeted each other, and the four greeted each other. It didn't take long before the award ceremony officially began.

The process of the award ceremony is similar, the difference is that the outstanding actor and outstanding actress of the Golden Phoenix Award are the final awards. Once he was born and the second was cooked, Wenrun was not too nervous this time. It was only announced at the end anyway, so I concentrated on watching other awards.

When it was the best director, he felt a little nervous. "Muse" is the first film of Director Lin Jing, and a lot of hard work has been invested. Wenrun still hoped that Lin Jing could get what he wanted.