chapter 36

Wenrun was completely drunk.

Although he only drank three glasses of wine, the drink Guo Congfei got had great stamina. At the beginning, he didn't feel anything. The later the drink became stronger, the more people became dizzy. Wenrun couldn't hold it anymore.

When he first drank it, he could still talk to Guo Congfei, and Ye Han asked him questions later. Although his reaction was slower, he was able to answer. However, after eating two snacks, he was completely drunk.

Fortunately, his wine is good, and he will not go crazy. I was drunk and just sat there straight, his eyes staring straight ahead without focus, holding a small cake in his hand, just took a bite, but didn't swallow it, just holding it blankly. The corners of his mouth are still covered with cake crumbs.

Ye Hansheng helplessly, took the little cake from his hand, and wiped the crumbs from his hand and mouth, warmly said: "Don't hold it, swallow it."

Wenrun blinked and seemed to be reacting to what he said. After a while, he saw his throat roll and swallowed the little cake he was holding.

Ye Hansheng took the porridge and fed him. The seafood porridge is already warm, and it won't burn his mouth. Ye Hansheng took a spoonful and brought it to his mouth, coaxing: "Open your mouth."

After a while, the drunk opened his mouth obediently and made an "ah" mouth shape.

Ye Hansheng fed the porridge into his mouth, closed his mouth warmly, moved his cheeks slowly, and ate. He should be really hungry. He didn't need Ye Han's sound for the second bite, and immediately opened his mouth again. A pair of drunken eyes without focus stared at Ye Han's sound, as if saying that he still wanted to eat.

Ye Hansheng continued to feed him with a smile.

Yu Xin and Guo Congfei on one side seemed to have seen a ghost. The two of them shrank away and did not dare to break the atmosphere at this time. After all, Ye Hansheng seemed to be really enjoying it, coaxing the children very happy.

After eating a small bowl of porridge, Wenrun closed her mouth and refused to eat any more. No matter how Ye Hansheng coaxed, he didn't open his mouth, only a pair of eyes stared at the new dessert just now.

Ye Hansheng noticed his gaze, tentatively pinching a piece to his mouth, Wenrun really opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue, and ate the dessert. Then it was like drinking porridge. After eating a piece, he opened his mouth eagerly, like a chick waiting to be fed.

Ye Hansheng could only feed him dessert, and fearing that it would be difficult to digest the pastry too late, he fed half a piece of dessert and coaxed him to drink a few mouthfuls of porridge, and finally finished the bowl of porridge. Wenrun hiccuped a little drunken burp, and when he saw that he was no longer feeding himself delicious food, he continued to sit still.

"Are you full?"

Ye Hansheng tentatively asked him, a bowl of seafood porridge, a plate of desserts, he guessed it was almost done. But he didn't answer in a daze, so he stretched out his palm and gently touched his belly. The lower abdomen is flat and free of fat. Unlike his hard abdominal muscles, it is extremely soft to the touch, and because it is full, it bulges slightly, which makes people love it.

He couldn't help rubbing it for a while.

Sitting in a daze, Wen Run suddenly "pouched" and laughed, and then twisted his body to avoid it. In the dark misty eyes that seemed to be moist at this time, he finally opened his mouth, his voice was a little dumb, soft, and With the implied meaning, "itch."

Ye Hansheng only realized that he was ticklish.

Reluctantly retracting his hand, Ye Hansheng looked at him with gentle eyes, "Will you go back to sleep?"