chapter 95

The rest time at home was too long, and after the holiday, the gentle schedule became busy again. He first participated in the variety show recording with the crew of "Taiping Tiao", then went to shoot the cover of the magazine, and then followed all kinds of activities...

Qu Susheng was afraid that he would not agree with him and continued to rest for a few months, so he had enough energy to fill him with the schedule. Seeing that, he wanted to save him the exposure for next year.

By the time Wenrun can finally take a breath and take a break, it is already the end of September. In late summer and early autumn, the blazing sun is still burning. Wenrun dragged his suitcase out of the car, Qu Su posted the itinerary to his WeChat, saying: "The day after tomorrow's "Muse" premieres, I will pick you up."

Wenrun nodded, waved to her, and dragged the suitcase upstairs.

It was noon at this time, and Ye Hansheng hadn't got off work yet, so there should only be a nanny and walnuts at home. The babysitter was specially invited to take care of Walnut. He and Ye Hansheng both had jobs. They were afraid that Walnut would have problems when the dog was at home alone. So they discussed and asked for a babysitter. When the two are away, the babysitter will come to take care of Walnut. Take it out when you click it.

Forget it Wenrun, I haven't seen walnuts and walnuts for half a month.

Opened the door, Wen Run was still changing his shoes, and there was a running sound from the house. A silver-gray fur dog threw its tail and leaped towards Wen Run desperately. The walnut has grown up a lot. It eats a lot and has a lot of exercise. It looks a whole lap larger than a dog of the same age. Although it is no longer as round as a child, it is still a chubby cub.

Wenrun squatted down, held it and teased it for a while, then patted its hairy head, "Sit down and wait for me to change shoes."

Walnut stuck out his tongue to grab his slippers, his blue eyes flashed with excitement.

The slippers were snatched away by it, Wenrun snatched it and couldn't get it back. I taught him a few words. The walnut thought he was playing a game, and his happy tail flew up.

"You really made your dad right, silly dog." Wen Run grabbed his ears and walked in barefoot. The nanny saw him like this and hurried to take a new pair of slippers and open them to him. As a result, Wenrun hadn't worn it yet, and was pressed under her belly by the dog.

The dog's ears flicked, and the round eyes were full of joy, as if asking for credit.

"Forget it, don't wear it." Wen Run waved to the babysitter, put the suitcase aside, and sat down on the sofa. Walnut also followed his feet. Seeing him sitting down, she lay down at his feet with slippers in her mouth. under. Wenrun simply stepped on its furry belly with his feet, and asked the nanny by the way: "Did you take walnuts for a walk today?"

"Not yet. It hasn't reached the time it usually goes out." Wenrun nodded, "Then you get off work early today, I will take it out."

The nanny should go down, clean up and go home from get off work. Wen Run put away the clothes in the suitcase, took a shower to wash away all the sweat, and put on comfortable casual clothes before putting a collar and traction rope on Walnut, ready to go out.

Walnut has abandoned his slippers now, sticking out his tongue and circling Wenrun. It usually goes out for a walk at about this point. Seeing the collar and leash that Wen Run has brought to him, he knows that he is going out to play. This time, he didn't make any trouble, and waited aside with his dog leash.

He waited for Wenrun to change his shoes, and then took the dog leash. Then he left the house one by one. Wen Run didn't walk the dog in the community, but drove the car and was going to pick up his dad from get off work.