chapter 94

When I came home with the dog, I met a pet shop. Wen Run thought that the family hadn't prepared anything, and got out of the car to buy pet supplies and puppy food.

The trunk and the back seat were full of the little bastard's things. He sniffed his nose, this time it was not sticky and moist, and he tried to climb into the back seat with his limbs together, and his tail was still shaking excitedly.

Ye Han squinted his eyes, turned his belly upside down, pressed his furry belly with one hand, and watched as the little cub wanted to turn over, and when he was as helpless as the little tortoise with its shell turned over, he squeezed into a strip. The corners of the straight mouth were slightly raised.

Wen Run fastened his seat belt, stretched out his finger and nodded on the puppy's forehead, gloating: "Be careful not to be obedient, be careful that your dad beats you."

Ye Han raised his brows and looked at him meaningfully, "It's called my father, what is it called you?"

Wen Run should say: "Daddy."

Ye Hansheng's eyes were stained with a smile, and he leaned over and said in a low voice, "Should you not be called..." His voice was extremely small, only Wen Run could hear it clearly. He pretended to be calm and pushed Ye Hansheng's face away, and said blankly: "Sit down. , I'm going to drive."

Ye Hansheng stared at his bleeding ears and smiled.

...

After the two went home with the dog, Wenrun cleaned up an empty room and came out to live with the little boy.

Wenrun was arranging a new room for the little cub, putting out all the newly bought doghouses and dog toilets... Ye Hansheng still couldn't walk independently without a cane, so he sat on the carpet, holding the little cub to play and not let it go to Wenrun make trouble.

The puppies don't recognize birth and are not afraid at all when they arrive at the new home, but they want to be happy. But Ye Hansheng was sitting on the side, artificially drawing a range of motion for it, and seeing that it was about to run out of range, he did not hesitate to drag it back.

This fat boy was also really timid. He glared coldly by Ye Han's sound, and then he tucked his ears and tucked his tail and wailed in grievance. After a while, I felt that his father stopped staring at him, and the scar healed, but he forgot to hurt him. He was about to run to Wenrun, and then he was pulled back by Ye Han's voice to teach him... The cycle repeats, and I am not tired.

Ye Hansheng's expression was difficult to say. He pinched its nape and looked at the two small black bean eyes for a while, and said with a complicated tone, "Why do I think this dog is a little stupid?"

Wenrun cleaned up the room, took it over and carried it into his arms to study it, the little boy arched and rubbed in his arms, and the voice of the little milk was cute, so he flatly rejected Ye Hansheng's thoughts. How come it is so cute, it should be small."

Ye Hansheng fiddled with his short tail and said, "Let's give it a name first."

Wen Run hugged the dog and thought hard for a long time, and said, "Otherwise, it's called a walnut."

He touched the dog's head affectionately, "Walnut replenishes the brain, maybe he will be smarter when he grows up."

So the name of the walnut was decided like this, with its little father's surname, and his name was Wen Walnut.

Walnut doesn't think it's stupid at all, it thinks it's smart. It knows that it has two dads, the big dads are fierce, and they want to hide. Dad is super gentle and can act like a baby.