chapter 60

Wenrun didn't know about the Ye Family's turmoil until half a month after joining the group. Yuan Dao's requirements are strict. In addition to filming every day, he exchanges goodnight with Ye Hansheng on WeChat before going to bed at night. Ye Hansheng didn't show any strangeness, and he didn't go online, or he accidentally heard the crew members privately talk about "Ye's shares plummeting" and "rich turmoil" before realizing something happened to the Ye family.

Wen Run forcibly suppressed his worry, took the last scene seriously, and took his mobile phone to post on Weibo. After searching for key words, he realized that the driver who caused the accident five years ago withdrew the confession. A drunk driving accident turned into a murder. And the person who bought the murder turned out to be the housekeeper of the Ye family.

Now that the Internet is developed, netizens have always liked to watch this kind of rich and counter-purpose plot. What's more, now Zhou Xu is at large, and the police have issued a wanted warrant. Except for the head of the Ye Mao, the Ye family stayed behind closed doors and refused to interview. Coupled with the sharp drop in Ye's stock price, this drama has even evolved into a suspenseful series. momentum.

Many netizens who eat melon are speculating that Ye Maokai and Qiu Jihe are more likely to be the murderer, or are they conspiring? Because of the online discussion, Ye Hansheng also had to be involved.

The evaluation of him on the Internet is more embarrassing and emotional.

Before the car accident, Ye Hansheng often showed up in front of the media, with various auras on his head. Prince Yeh, graduated from a prestigious school, enthusiastic about public welfare, and outstanding ability...It is all praise, he just took over the Ye family for two years, The limelight is greater than that of his father, Chairman Ye's. At that time, Ye's development was also thriving, and the net profit of the annual financial report was rising linearly.

But it was such a person who disappeared for more than a year after the car accident. After that, he appeared again, just as if he was sitting in a wheelchair, and then founded Star Media, which now occupies half the sky in the entertainment industry.

And he himself rarely appears in the public, low-key like an outsider. Moreover, he appeared after he recovered from the car accident, as if he had nothing to do with the Ye family. A discerning person knew at first glance that he had probably broken with the Ye family.

In a car accident five years ago, Ye Hansheng's biological mother died on the spot, and his younger sister became a vegetative, and he broke a pair of legs himself, which seemed to have evaporated for more than a year. And his various behaviors after his return have confirmed that the car accident cannot be separated from his father or stepmother.

When netizens were stunned by the big show, Ye Hansheng was so miserable.

But this is someone else's business after all, not related to them. They are more concerned about how the next plot develops than Ye Hansheng.

Only in hindsight, seeing the warmth of all this, is really sad for Ye Hansheng.

Just last night, Ye Hansheng said goodnight to him very gently. The tone was very soft and healed his fatigue in the day. What was Ye Hansheng doing when he put down his phone and went to sleep all night?

Wenrun feels uncomfortable as long as he thinks about it.

The man who gently said goodnight to him may be suffering from all kinds of speculations outside, and may be suffering for the truth... But in short, he will not sleep well like himself.

After exiting Weibo, Wen Run ignored the dinner delivered by his assistant, and hurried back to the hotel room with his mobile phone.

He almost immediately sent a video request to Ye Hansheng, but as soon as the video request was sent, he regretted it again. He pressed it quickly, hesitated for a while, and sent Ye Hansheng a WeChat message as usual.