chapter 81

Lu Zhan waved his hand, struck the iron while it was hot and asked, "What's the matter with you?"

"The plane crashed and crashed, and only the five of us survived." Zhang Bailing glanced at the teacher who was being carried on his back and slowly said to him: "Miaomiao and I are best friends, and I planned to travel to Country E together. Yes, who knew this would happen. Miaomiao's foot was hurt, and I couldn't carry her on my back. Boss Lin was eager to go to the shelter, so he said to dig a snow cave and leave some food for Miaomiao. People stay here, wait until we find the supplies, and pick her up at dawn tomorrow."

Zhang Bailing said angrily: "Leave Miaomiao alone in the ice and snow, who knows if he can live until the next day!"

Lu Zhan doubted: "But Boss Lin's approach is not wrong. Teacher Chen is injured. If it is inconvenient to walk, it is safest to stay in the snow cave and wait for rescue." In the snowy mountains, the most feared thing is the cold wind. Generally, you can't find a shelter for your body temperature. It's best to dig a snow cave and hide in the snow cave to carry the wind. You will have a better chance of being rescued after a while. Of the five survivors in the squad, only Boss Lin and Reporter Sun are young and middle-aged. It is indeed a lot of pressure to walk with people on their backs in the cold wind.

"It turns out that you and Boss Lin are in the same group!" Zhang Bailing suddenly got angry and gave him a vicious look. "Businessman is this virtue, and everything is about maximizing benefits. I thought you were a good person!"

After speaking, he went to Reporter Sun angrily and ignored Lu Zhan.

Reporter Sun whispered something to Zhang Bailing, and Zhang Bailing's face improved a little. Lu Zhan looked dumbfounded, just at this moment, reporter Sun raised his head and glanced at him, his eyes vaguely hostile.

At this time, the mechanical sound of the headset prompts: "White-collar Zhang has a -10 favorability degree for you, and reporter Sun's favorability degree for you is -5. Please note that if the NPC favorability is too low, unpredictable events will occur."

Lu Zhan:......? ? ? Damn it! I didn't say it before.

What about this Yazi!

Lu Zhan lost a piece of snickers before leaving the school. Lu Zhan went back dejectedly, and said in frustration: "Women are really hard to do."

Weng Yu was curious, "What did you tell her?"

Lu Zhan told them about the dialogue between the two and the system prompts. He was puzzled, "I didn't say anything wrong!"

Weng Yu analyzed: "Maybe it is the character setting? White-collar Zhang is already an irritable character? Or is she biased against businessmen?"

Wen Run said strangely: "Don't worry if Zhang Bailing hates you, why would reporter Sun be hostile to you?"

"Yeah!" Lu Zhan suddenly reacted, "Why is Reporter Sun showing a negative impression of me? I have never spoken to him. Is it because I am more handsome than him?"

He Ming rolled his eyes silently, "Isn't he treating you as a rival in love?"

Several people were silent for a moment, and looked at each other, let alone, it is really possible.

During the next trip, everyone focused on observing Zhang Bailing and reporter Sun, and found that reporter Sun was indeed very courteous to Zhang Bailing. The two also walked together most of the time. Several people kept their minds and wrote them down.

Because the sky was dim, the cold wind was raging, and everyone was still carrying heavy luggage, Boss Lin couldn't carry it after carrying it for a while, and once again proposed: "I can't carry it anymore, otherwise just put her here. Dig a snow hole and leave plenty of food. There is no danger. After tonight or if we find rescue, we will pick her up immediately."