chapter 70

Huo Guangwei boarded his Weibo and read the comments under Weibo one by one. Now most of the comments below Weibo are calling him hypocritical and vicious. Only a small part of the fans are still insisting, I believe he will not Doing such a thing, has been waiting for his explanation.

With a wry smile, Huo Guangwei felt for the first time that he was just like the scolding in the comments, a hypocritical bastard.

The halo on his body has been shining for too many years. When he first debuted, he also cherished every fan, but after a long time, he got more, his eyes moved farther. On the contrary, those fans who have always supported him have long been out of his eyes.

He clicked on the Weibo of "Guardian Stars" again. That girl's Weibo is all related to him. In the latest Weibo, boxes and boxes are piled up around him. He even saw his first album in it. That album was his trial a few years ago. It was not done well, and the sales were poor. But he saw a whole box of albums in the screenshot.

The other party followed his footsteps wholeheartedly, but he took advantage of her so easily and abandoned her.

Those people are right, he is not worthy of being an idol.

He drove the agent out, stayed silent in the ward for a long time, and finally made up his mind, edited Weibo, closed his eyes, and clicked send.

[Huo Guangwei V: I solemnly apologize here for everything that happened after I fell from the horse. All these are caused by my selfish intentions. I'm sorry. The fall of the horse was caused by my own improper operation, but because of my jealousy, I instructed the assistant to deliberately mislead @卫星星 and lure her to spread rumors to smear @温润. Because of jealousy, I hurt my colleagues who have always been very tolerant to me, and also hurt the fans who have been guarding me. I did something wrong, and I realized my mistake. Here, I solemnly apologize to @温润@卫星星. I'm really sorry, I don't ask you to forgive me, I just want to express my apologies.

You are right. I really don't deserve to be an idol. After so many years in the entertainment industry, I have lost my original intention. There are many things I need to learn. Therefore, starting today, I promise to officially withdraw from the entertainment industry and go abroad for further studies. The return date is uncertain. Stars who still trust me to wait for my explanation, I'm sorry, I let you down, I am not a good idol, not worthy of your guardianship, thank you for so many years of company. ]

As soon as Huo Guangwei's Weibo appeared, many people were stupid. Although scolding is scolding, he never thought that he would get out of the circle so easily. The star fans who still insisted on leaving were also crazy, crying to stay in the comments. Some ridiculed, some sighed, and some really wanted him to stay.

Huo Guanghui didn't turn off the comments. He watched the rapidly growing comments for a while and called his father again.

Perhaps after seeing his Weibo, Huo's father's anger dropped a lot, but his voice was hard to hide his tiredness, "Did you think clearly?"

"Yes, I've figured it out clearly." Huo Guangwei took a deep breath and said: "I'm sorry, I was ashamed of you, I will personally apologize, and when everything settles, I will go abroad."

Father Huo's voice was relieved, and said: "Okay, okay, Dad will go with you."

The next day, Huo Guangwei and Huo's couple went to the hospital where "Guardian Stars" was located in a low-key manner. The parents of "Guardian Stars" were also there, and they were surprised for a moment after they knew the identity of Huo Guangwei's family. Their expressions were not bad, but they couldn't give any kind words.

The old couple is just such a daughter, raised to such a big age, they did not expect that because a celebrity almost lost his life, they really can't understand the initiator.