chapter 57

Of course Wen Run understood what he meant, "The crew has already started casting roles, right?"

Zheng Xuan watched the crew schedule and said: "The important supporting roles are already auditioning, only the male lead and the male second have not decided." The male second is the brother of the male lead, and he has to wait for the male lead to choose the second male second. .

"Then I will try and see when Director Yuan is free." Wen Run is still confident in his acting skills. After studying with Wei Ye for so long, he is no longer the young and young actor.

"Okay, then I'll make arrangements." Zheng Xuan looked at the time, "I guess you can audition in the past few days. You can figure out the script for yourself. It's not early today, let the assistant send you back?"

"I'll go back by myself." Wen Run thought of something and smiled slyly, "Go ahead, I'll stay in your office for a while."

Zheng Xuan doesn't know why, but Wen Run is not the kind of entertainer who likes to make trouble. He has always been relieved, so he really left him in the office and went to do other things by himself.

After he left, Wen Run checked the time at six o'clock in the afternoon. At this time, Ye Hansheng should almost go back. He sent a message to Yu Biao, who took care of Ye Hansheng personally, and asked him whether he was off work.

Yu Biao said no, it's about half an hour.

Wenrun's lips curled, and he replied: [Then please send me Mr. Ye's car key, don't tell him first. ]

Yu Biao often followed Ye Hansheng, knowing the relationship between the two of them long ago, saw Wen Run's message, glanced at the busy boss in the office through the glass, hesitated, and gave the key.

As a subordinate, you must be able to figure out the mind of the employer. He thought about it for a while, and felt that even the boss listened to it kindly, he might not be able to listen.

So Baba sent the key to the first floor.

Wen Run had already dressed up in disguise, masks, sunglasses, and humble sun protection clothes, and was well equipped. He wrapped himself up and confessed to Yu Biao, "President Ye will notify me on WeChat in advance when he gets off work."

Yu Biao didn't know what he was going to do, so he could only darely agree.

Wen Run took the key, thinking that there was still half an hour, he slipped out from the humble side entrance of the company building, went to another street to buy a cup of milk tea with ice, and went to the parking lot on the first floor with joy.

Ye Hansheng's car is the one commonly used. He saw it at a glance, opened the car door and got into the co-pilot, drinking milk tea while waiting for Ye Hansheng to leave work.

At half past six, Yu Biao sent him a WeChat message, [Mr. Ye is off work, get down immediately. ]

Wenrun quickly hid the milk tea, then turned off the car and hid it in the back seat.

The lights in the parking lot were dim, Wenrun looked through the car glass and saw Ye Hansheng slowly turning the wheelchair towards him. Yu Biao stepped forward and opened the door of the back seat for him, and was stunned when he saw Wenrun hiding. Wenrun's index finger put his lips up to motion him not to make a sound. Yu Biao pretended not to notice and stepped aside.

The lights on the negative first floor are dim, the parking space is just next to a load-bearing column, the shadow is blocked, and the back seat is even more dim.

Ye Hansheng was thinking about things in his heart, letting Yu Biao push himself into the car, and a figure on the side suddenly rushed over, "Robbery!"