About Kokoro Hajime

Age: 15

Looks: has long green hair that she often wears in a bun and yellow eyes. She is 5'5 and she is quite toned. A legend, aloe-el made this art of her.

 A legend, aloe-el made this art of her

ART PRODUCED BY aloe-el

Quirk: Kokoro has telepathy and can look deep into her victims head to find out anything she needs. She can't control her ability to read minds but because of it, she can predict everyone's next moves. She can also send messages and put images in peoples heads. The quirk develops over time.

Fighting style: Kokoro is very agile and knows all the body's weak points, she sends sharp jabs to areas she knows will inflict the most pain. (Her fighting style is a lot like Ty Lee from avatar the last airbender.)

Family: Mother- Hina Hajime
                 Father - Ren Hajime
                 Brother- Ichiro Hajime
                 Auntie - Tomoko Shiretoko (Ragdoll from the wild wild pussy cats)

Personality: Hajime is quite distant because of her inability to tell if she is reading someone's mind or if they are actually talking to her, if she can't see them it causes a lot of confusion. She often is very sarcastic and can sometimes be quite rude. Kokoro can sometimes be quite cold and is willing to take risks, even if it means acting like a villain, however she would never expose someone's secrets unless she felt it was important. She respects boundaries.