Chapter 11

Hajime and Todoroki neared closer to the scene and the telepath could finally read into the situation now that they had left most of the chaos behind them. If what Kokoro had gathered was correct then three people were in need of saving, they couldn't rush in with out a tactic.

"Hero killer Stain. Quirk, bloodcurdle, by tasting someone's blood he can paralyse them for up to eight minutes depending on their blood type, from shortest to longest its O, A, AB, and B. Midoriya is currently paralysed but he should be up soon because he's type O. There's another casualty, Pro hero Native." She informed Todoroki.

"Do you have a plan to take him down?" The half and half hero asked.

"I suppose you could distract him but you should keep your distance so you don't get cut. Then I'll get the drop on him form above and try to disarm him. Our main focus is to save everyone, otherwise stain will only be more motivated to kill us. His agenda makes sense but he's going about it the wrong way, Iida hasn't helped by marching in with the intent to kill so stains priority will be to kill Iida." Hajime further explained.

'How does she know so much about this?' He thought.

"My quirks telepathy, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone though." The mind reader informed. Todoroki didn't seem to question her further on the matter, mostly because he could relate when it came to disliking a quirk. "I'll intervene when the timings right, until then, try to keep him distracted from his goal." The telepath instructed before shooting her hooks onto the rim of a building and climbing to the rooftops.

"Do not fear, for I am here." Hajime communicated to Midoriya and Iida, mimicking the number one hero.

'Hajime?'

"Call me Brain-Wave, me and Todoroki are here to get you out of this mess. Stains quirk is Bloodcurdle, he can paralyse his victims for up to 8 minutes depending on blood type. Midoriya should be first to be able to move again, then Iida, then Native."

Hajime looked down into the ally way and observed the situation unfolding in front of her, stain was most focused on the ice blasts when Todoroki stepped forwards, giving her the perfect timing to strike. Todoroki was also using his fire quirk, which also gave him a useful long range attack to use against stain.

"You're just like they said you were, but you won't be taking anymore lives, hero killer." Todoroki stated.

While Todoroki was strategising, a blade was thrown straight towards his face, cutting his cheek and shocking the heterochromiac. Hajime didn't waste a second before diving into action and raising her right leg. When she was in close range, she brought down her leg straight onto stains head, trying to cause at least some injury with her momentum. Her efforts were put to waste when she predicted stain to move forward to try and drink Todoroki's blood.

"Ignite your fire!" She warned him, to which he quickly complied. "Damn it." She cursed.

"He's strong." Said Todoroki.

"Just stop it. Why are you doing this? This fight is with me, I inherited my brothers name, I'm the one who should stop him, the hero killer is mine." Iida spat from his paralysed state.

"You're Ingenium now, strange, the Ingenium I knew before never had that look on his face. You've got a dark side, guess my family isn't the only one." Todoroki insulted. His ice barrier was soon obliterated by stain and left the 5 completely defenceless against the killer.

"You blocked your own field of vision against and opponent whose faster than you, rookie mistake." Stain taunted in midair.

"Come get me then." Todoroki was cut short when two knives were thrown into his forearm.