Chapter 63

The next day, Kokoro went to school, sat with Shinsou, worked hard; all things she'd normally do. However, when the clock struck 4, she was straight off to her 'work study'. She wore some cargo pants, and a vest, because she had no idea what Aya had in store for her. Reading minds was so routine for her, that when she met Aya, she was taken back, and Aya knew it, she enjoyed watching the cogs spin in her head.

When she walked into the antique shop, she saw Aya at the front desk, idly reading a book and waiting for the next customer. "Mrs Sasaki." Hajime waved.

"Kokoro, just call me Aya." She smiled back. "Now hurry, we've got some important training to do."

"Where are we headed?" Koroko asked. "I doubt you want to train in an antique shop."

"Of course not." Aya said. "We're headed to the roof." The old woman informed then began to lead the way to the roof of the building, although se was old, she managed the stairs and gave a triumphant smile to the teen who walked behind her. "What's important for a vigilante?" She asked her.

"Well, saving people. Not getting caught and-"

"Exactly, not getting caught." Aya interrupted. "I survived 50 years without being caught, trust me, it's important. In order to maintain this, you have to be good at moving around the city in stealth. With your quirk, the stealth factor should be covered and you should know every short cut and hiding spot. So, how do you travel? How do you make yourself reside in ever shadow of the city?"

Hajime didn't know. When she covered that part of training in school, she had her weapon, but Aya wanted her to rely on skills alone. She was capable of it, the Wild-Wild-Pussycats taught her a lot about it too, that's why she was skilled at climbing trees and what not. "The high ground." She answered. "It's probably the best method of travel, since I can see the whole city from a high up place like this. Plus, it will make it easier for me to remain unseen."

"Precisely." Aya nodded her head, then she suddenly threw a sock onto the fire escape of the neighbouring building. "Oh dear, it seems I've misplaced my washing. Would you mind getting it for me?"

"What if I fall?" The telepath worried.

"There's a pile of rubbish on the ground, it should break your fall, not to mention the washing lines. You'll be fine Kokoro." She encouraged the telepath to looked over the edge.

"That's reassuring."

"Isn't it just." They both retorted with sarcasm. "Now move it, you've done this before haven't you?"

"Yes, but I had my weapon then, right now, I'm empty handed." The girl continued to complain.

"If you don't get me my sock in the next thirty seconds, I'll push you off the roof myself." Aya took a more authoritative tone, forcing Hajime to exhale and prepare to jump.

"3, 2, 1."

She leaped across the gap between the buildings, rolling onto her side then back to her feet to even put the surface area of her landing. Then she realised, she'd done it. 'Take that old lady.' She smiled. From then on, she used the fire escape to reach the sock, then made her way back to the roof and preformed the same jump.

"Here you go madam." Hajime presented the sock. "No need to thank me, I'm only doing my job. And yes, I did just jump across a building to get you this sock." She faked her hero act, causing the older woman to shake her head.

"That was sloppy and what was with the rolling? Your outfit is all dusty. Don't expect me to even give you you're costume if you're planning on being so careless." Aya scolded and poked at the dirt on her clothes. "You're muscular, elegant, light on your feet and have great balance." She pointed out. "You can do this, so go again."