Chapter 2

Authors note: here's a quick key to know the telepathy.
'This is thinking'
"This is talking"
'This is Kokoro speaking to someone with telepathy'
.
.
.

Today was finally the day, Kokoro's first day at school. The green haired girl was exhausted, the inner thoughts of other students who were excited for school wouldn't give her a break. She decided, instead of lying down aimlessly she would just go to school early and put her out of her misery. The telepath quickly shot out of bed with a groan and took a shower to freshen herself up, although she wasn't in the hero course, she wanted her first day to be perfect. After showering, she put on her uniform and wore thigh high socks and some biker shorts under her skirt, she would have worn tights, but that just wasn't her style. She smiled at herself in the mirror and poked at the large black bags that sat under her eyes.

"Fuck you musutafu." She cursed the city she lived in hoping to get revenge for her sleepless night.

Once she was dressed for school she made her way to the kitchen to get some cereal and say her goodbyes to her parents and brother. Kokoro's younger brother was kind at heart but the green haired girl often did not get along with him. Ichiro Hajami was 10 years old and had a rather strange quirk that he had inherited from their father. The user of the quirk could mould their own saliva into shapes and move it around as if they were controlling it.

Kokoro quickly made her cereal and sat down with her family. "Morning everyone." She said while beginning her cereal.

"Good morning dear, are you excited for school." Her mother, Hina asked.

"I would have preferred the hero course but I'm still looking forwards to it." Answered Kokoro.

'Did you get much sleep last night, you look tired?' Hina asked, knowing her daughter could read her thoughts. Kokoro  shook her head.

"Hey Ko look what I can do." Said her brother while he created his own name in saliva.

"Ew that's gross, don't do that at the table." She said while flicking his head.

"Ko don't hit your brother." Demanded her father. 'But, seriously this kid needs to learn his table manners.' He thought while keeping a stern face. Kokoro couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. Her family have always supported her on her quest to become a hero, her aunt Tomoko had even let her visit the wild wild pussy cats training grounds a few times to see her progress. The telepath was deeply grateful, even if she did have to deal with her little brother and his annoying quirk.

"Well, I best be going now, I want to be early for my first day." Stated Kokoro while she grabbed her backpack.

'Think fast' her brother said in his head, which caused the green haired girl to turn around and catch a flask of coffee. She let loose a smile and waved her goodbyes.
.
.
.
After a boring train ride, she was now at the gates to UA and was about to take her first step in becoming a hero. She let out a deep breath and eagerly walked through the gates. Kokoro liked her quirk, even if it could be a burden, because it gave her the ability to see what people were really like underneath the masks that they wore. However, she wanted to keep her quirk a secret and didn't want a repeat of middle school. No one would even talk to her out of fear she would tell their secrets or expose them, so she never really had many friends.

The hallways of the school were quiet, and Hajami could only sense a few minds wondering the corridors, she must have been earlier than she expected to be. Wasting no time, she found her classroom, class 1C general studies.

'I wonder what I'd be doing if I were in the hero course.' She heard someone from inside the room think. He must have been in the same situation as her which only added to her anger. How could the school be stupid enough to send us to defeat robots, it wasn't fair from the beginning.