Chapter 27

Hajime stuffed her last piece of clothing into her duffel bag, filled with everything she needed for camp, along with a travel backpack stuffed with books and bug spray and snacks for the journey. Snacks that she'd have to keep secret from her friends and save for her and Kota. The kid had always clung to her when she trained, he didn't like her goal but he enjoyed her company.

"Think fast." Ichiro yelled, throwing a few supplies towards his sister. Instinctively, she caught them and viewed the contents. A flask full of coffee and a tub of her on-the-go blend, ready to add water.

"Thanks." She said, placing the gifts into her backpack.

"Mom said she wants you downstairs and ready to go, asap." He informed.

"That eager?" She quirked a brow, soon realising the boy had no idea what she was talking about. "Tell her I'll be there in a few." She said afterwards and zipped up her bag before throwing it over her shoulder. She was fully prepared, luckily she had a few extra items already at the training camp, like some combat boots and some of her clothes.

"Ko?" Hina asked from down the stairs.

"Coming." She answered and raced towards her, reading her thoughts in the process. "Don't worry, it's not the first time I've trained there. Beside Aunt Tomoko is there." She reassured.

"I know, I know." Ren spoke and started the grabbed the keys to the car.

"Bye mom, bye Ichi." Kokoro waved and hopped into the front seat.

.
.
.

"Are you sure you've got everything." Ren asked again, forcing Kokoro to nod her head again, she'd had this conversation many times on their journey to UA. "Ok, don't forget to call and don't forget that if any of those boys breath near you, contact me, I'll dispose of them." He threatened, but Hajime knew he meant well.

"Don't worry, I'm capable enough." She reassured and went to open the car door. "I'll see you in a week."

Soon enough, she'd located all of her classmates, and she didn't need to read their minds to hear them. Everyone was excited for camp, maybe too excited considering what was in store. However, Hajime decided to allow them the surprise, it would be entertaining for her.

"Koko!" Mina yelled and rushed towards the telepath, slightly shocked at the new nickname.

"Hey, Mina." She replied calmly.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly, not allowing the other students to hear. The telepath sighed, noticing how Kyoka and Momo slightly revealed their conversation.

"Yeah." She answered flatly.

"Awww, come on. I've been looking forward to camp all semester, you're little fight isn't going to ruin this for me. So go over there and accept their apology." Ashido practically ordered, but as soon as Hajime was about to answer, Mina cut her off again. "No buts!"

"But-"

"I said no buts."

"Well, actually I was going to apologise to them for overreacting..." The telepath countered. "My quirk is telepathy and I read their minds before I gave them a chance to speak."

The pink girl tilted her head, had she heard that right? After weeks of guessing hat Hajime's quirk was, it was brought up in a casual conversation, she was shocked. Especially because it was revealed by the girl who kept it a secret in the first place.

'Wait, what did she just say?'

"I said I'm a telepath, we'll that's how I'd sum it up. But it's actually something to do with neurons? I can't explain it." The mind reader explained in more detail. "You can tell people by the way, I can't exactly keep it a secret now." She added before walking towards Momo and Jiro.