Chapter 8

Kokoro made her way to class and like usual, she turned up relatively early. The telepath was going to sit and read a book until she saw familiar blonde hair walk into the room. The person was short and rather skeletal looking, however after a quick brain scan, the mind reader came it the conclusion that it was all might.

"Hey, all might." The girl said, making her presence known to the teacher.

All might jumped up and instantly changed to muscle form upon hearing his hero name, Kokoro let loose a light chuckle. "Relax it's just me." She reassured.

"Young Hajime, you startled me." The symbol of peace gasped.

"I was wondering if my hero suit is ready, I kinda need it for internships. Plus I need to check out the weapon I designed." The green haired girl informed.

"We'll it should be kept with all the other suits." All might said while making his way towards a wall and pressing a button. The wall separated and revealed cases with number engraved on them, Hajime began to lose hope when she remembered she didn't yet have a number, however her face brightened when she saw '21' on a case. "Here it is, you can take a look at it now considering you haven't had the chance yet." All might permitted.

"Thanks." The telepath said as she took the case out of his hands, it was safe to say that the girl was trying not to explode with her excitement. Kokoro didn't hesitate to open the case and take a look at her costume and weapon. First, she took the weapon out of the case and started to examine it, it was perfect.

 First, she took the weapon out of the case and started to examine it, it was perfect

Authors note: it's literally the same as daredevils weapon.

The mind reader started to play around with it and was skilfully using the wire to launch one of the clubs across the room before reeling it back into the palm of her hand like a yo-yo. Kokoro smirked at her small achievement. Next, Hajime took out her costume and her eyes widened at how perfectly it matched her blueprints. She wanted to make herself look like a warrior from the books she had read and she was pleased with the results.

 She wanted to make herself look like a warrior from the books she had read and she was pleased with the results

The telepath chose an outfit that was practical, yet also stylish. Her boots were steal capped so she could send maximum impact when delivering kicks, her gloves had knuckle dusters stored inside them, and she also had a place to hold her new weapon.