Chapter 6

The telepath was in pain. She was true to her word and went to see recovery girl after her fight and she greatly underestimated the power behind that guys recipro burst. It was safe to say that something was definitely wrong with her leg, it was bleeding.

After making her way to the office she took a seat on a spare bed next to the boy she had questions about. Izuku Midoriya, the boy who had multiple peoples voices in his head. She did want to talk to him, but was now the best time? The mind reader was about to start her interrogation until an old women interrupted by entering the room.

"Ah hello there, how can I help you?" Recovery girl asked.

"Uh, I messed up my leg in the fight." The green haired girl stuttered.

"Well let's take a look." The recovery hero said while lifting up her trouser leg. "Oh my. You kids should be more careful." She said while getting some medical supplies.

Kokoro took the opportunity to look at her leg and she deeply regretted it. Her shin pad was completely shattered and had pierced through her leg, causing a blood stain on her sports uniform. After a quick peak, she lay down and stared at the boy next to her, who was also looking at her.

"What?" She asked.

"N-nothing. It's just, how did you do that?" He questioned.

"Won against sonic the hedgehog, but it hurts like a bitch." The girl answered bluntly.

"Oh you mean Iida, you won against him, but how, what's your quirk? It must be strong to beat his recipro burst. But I didn't see you use it against Kaminari. Unless it's a quirk like Shin-"

"You really need to stop muttering. It's annoying. But anyways, yeah I won because I actually worked hard to get where I am." Kokoro stated. "My next match is against Todoroki, you got any recommendations?"

"He has a pretty powerful quirk, but you're strategy's so far have been good so you'll figure it out." The boy replied.

"Ok dear, I'm going to removed the pieces of plastic and then I will heal it, so we don't get anything embedded in." Recovery girl said. "It's a good thing you were wearing this, otherwise your shin would have severe breaks."

"Good to know. Will it be fixed for the next match?" The green haired girl asked.

"Yes, it should be as good as new, however I recommend taking it easy." The lady smiled.

.
.
.

After the quick surgery and a kiss from the recovery hero, Kokoro did feel as good as new and was preparing to leave the nurses office for her next battle. But before she left she needed to find out what was with that boys thoughts.

"Hey Midoriya, we need to talk later. I have a few questions that I think you know what might be about." She said turning around to see a panicked freckled boy.

'Does she know about one for all? No she can't it's impossible. Unless it's her quirk, does she know about All Might?' Midoriya thought.

"Don't worry, I don't want to pry but you are sort of confusing, and I don't like not knowing things." Kokoro said, leaving for her match.

She made her way onto the stage for the third time and had already thought of a strategy that had a 90% chance of success. The green haired girl deeply wanted to be in the hero course and third place wouldn't be good enough for her own personal standards. 'I need to win.' She repeatedly thought.

Kokoro took off her sports jacket and got into a fighting stance, waiting for the announcement to pounce.

"Well ladies and gentlemen, this match will determine who makes it into the final round so let's hope it's flashy. Our fighters are, Shoto Todoroki, who's last battle was totally awesome. Verses, Kokoro Hajime, the assassin who we haven't seen use her quirk yet, this is gonna be epic." Present Mic announced. "BEGIN!" he screamed.