Chapter 39~ Knock?

Not edited- okay I know I said this book was gonna be on hold but I just realized how many people are actually reading this. And I felt I was letting so many people down lately by taking down books n etc.

So yeah I'm sorry for not updating in a week or two 😔👨‍💻🧞‍♂️

So yeah I'll update this one here whenever I can, like whenever I don't have writers block.

Chile, make sure to comment n vote! When this gets 1.7k + comments and 1k+ votes I'll think bout writing the next chapter 😋

7k + comments and 1k+ votes I'll think bout writing the next chapter 😋

Abby Madden

I sigh, why can't he sleep without his face against my tits?

I look down to see the side of his face resting against my tits, his mouth slightly open like a kid sleeping the best sleep of his fucking life.

Turns out, while he was waiting for me to get out of the bath last night he did book us a nail appointment for 4, it's currently 2 and he won't wake the hell up.

I texted Ivy, Athena and Akira about our appointment so they'll be ready on time.

My hand keeps playing with his soft hair, I chose to sleep naked cause who'd sleep with clothes on when you have this option. He kept the sweats he was wearing last night on, and now his thigh is between my legs, face against my tits like he's using them as a pillow, his whole body on top of me.

I forgot how much the capo loves to cuddle

Not complaining though, I could fall asleep in his arms any day.

I place a kiss on the top of his head, how the hell do I wake him up now? I mean, I would attack his face with kisses but can't for obvious reasons, is he still extremely ticklish?

Before I could even try waking him up I heard the door knob twisting, my eyes flying to the door as it swings open. My eyes widening when Ivy walks in with a grin, her green eyes find mine before she almost trips over thin air.

"Don't come in" she puts her hand up and I see her shoving Ares out the door by his face, Seb stirs still a-fucking-sleep.

I glare at my best friend who has a smirk rising slowly on her lips, "can't you knock?" I snap, causing Seb to shoot up from his sleep. His eyebrows furrow when he looks at me, before I could tell him about our situation Ivy speaks from behind him.

"I knew last night it wasn't just Nico watching porn" she gasps, I have to wait a second to register her words as I pull up the sheets to cover my tits. And then my eyes widen as a blush of embarrassment rises to my cheeks.

Seb's head snaps to where Ivy is leaning against the door, "lock your door man" Ares lets out a chuckle before I glare at Seb, slapping his bicep.

"Lock your door Sebastian" I warn, knowing there's nothing he could do with baby momma and his best friend standing in his room now. He narrows his eyes at me before his tattooed hand grabs the covers and yanks them up to my neck.