| iii ; yuta okkotsu

"Okkotsu Yuta-kun."

The boy named Okkotsu Yuta sat on the chair with his knees to his chest, not wanting to look up at Gojo.

Well this is a familiar sight, Gojo sighed as he stood in the execution room. Just then, he spotted something on the ground and picked it up.

"What's this, Okkotsu Yuta-kun?" Gojo questioned as the item in his hand was somewhat crushed. Its blade twisted into a knot and the sharp point was curved.

"That was...a knife," Yuta muttered. "I tried to kill myself. But Rika-chan wouldn't let me, she got in the way."

"Geez, you're kinda gloomy..." Gojo murmured. "Today's your first day at your new school."

"I'm not going," said Yuta. "I don't want to hurt anybody anymore... so I'm not going."

"But... you'll be lonely," Gojo whispered. "That curse attached to you can help people, depending on how it's used. Learn to control its power. Then you can decide whether throwing it all away is worth it."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"New transfer student incoming! Let's get the party... started...?"

"I hear he's quite the punk," Maki said harshly. "As for being nice to that kind of guy... no thanks."

"Salmon," Inumaki said while Panda remained silent.

"Well, whatever," Gojo sighed before looking at the door. "Come on in!"

Maki rested her cheek on her left fist as she looked at the door, Gonna give him the silent treatment.

But then, as if the same scene from two months ago was replaying again, the three first-years felt the intense negative cursed energy that lingered around Yuta, which was inevitably Rika.

Maki unzipped her bag as she whipped out her spear just as Yuta was introducing himself, "I'm Okkotsu Yuta. Nice to meet y-"

"Is this some sort of test?" Maki questioned as her spear once again pierced the chalkboard next to Yuta. "Hey, you're cursed. This is not the place for the Cursed to be."

"Don't worry everyone. Yuta is just like Y/N. But first, let me explain about this school," Gojo cut in and began explaining everything, just like how he did with Y/N's arrival.

He gained the same reactions from his students as they knew he was not reliable when it came to matters like these.

"Oh, I'd step away if I were you," Gojo warned. Just then, two arms appeared next to Yuta out of anger as Maki's spear was grabbed.

"Don't bully..."

"Wait, Rika-chan!" Yuta yelled.

"Yuta!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
SIX YEARS AGO...

"Yuta, happy birthday," Rika smiled as she held a box in her hands.

"Yaay! Can I open it?" Yuta asked.

"Sure," Rika said and passed the box to him.

Yuta excitedly opened the box and took out the item. He held it in between his finger and asked, "A ring?"