Isobel and Alaric are standing at the bar. "It's good to see you. You look good. I hear that you're a high school history teacher? How is that?" Isobel makes conversation as though she didn't just come back from the dead.

"Where have you been, Isobel?" Alaric asks fed up with his ex-wife already.  "I don't have any reasons that are gonna comfort you. I don't have any explanations that are gonna satisfy you. I wanted this."

"It's that simple?" 

"Yeah. You were supposed to mourn me, and move on."

 He looks at her in disbelief, "You were my wife, and I loved you. How could I not search for you?" 

 "Because I wasn't lost, Ric."

She takes a paper and writes something. "I understand that you know my daughter Elena and I hear that she's been looking for me. So..." She hands it to him, "I want you to arrange for a meeting with us."

Alaric looks at the paper, "You want me to deliver a message?"

Isobel smiles at him, "Yeah." Alaric scoffs and throws the paper back to her getting up and leaving, "Screw you. You selfish bitch."

In the parking lot, Alaric is going to his car when Isobel arrives behind him, "What do you want from me?"

Isobel shrugs, "I told you." He shakes his head in response,  "I'm not gonna do anything for you."

Getting irritated now she strangles him and pushes him against his car. "You better tell Elena that I want to meet or I'm gonna start killing the citizens of this town one by one and I'm gonna start with your history students. Got it?" She throws him on the floor and handing him the piece of paper again and leaves. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Estella was late to school again due to her sleeping during her alarm, she was woken up with Damon jumping onto her telling her they were needed at school. She retaliated by giving an aneurysm.

Damon and Estella enters Alaric's classroom the latter with an iced coffee in her hand that she forced Damon to stop for. "Hey guys, thanks for coming." 

"Sorry we're late. My dog ate my uh.. never mind." Estella goes off to sit in Alarics chair placing her feet on the desk. "What's with all the furrowed brows?" Damon asks looking at Elena and Stefan giving each other a look. 

 Alaric is the one who answers the question,"I saw Isobel last night." Estella chokes on her coffee and coughs. Stefan goes to her patting her back slightly."Isobel is here?" Alaric nods "In town?" Everyone turns to Elena and looks at her. 

"Did you ask her about Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon faces Alaric and asks.

"No."

"No they're not?"

"No, I didn't ask."

"What about the invention?"

"Didn't ask."

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?"