2

Your P.O.V.

"Kazuha!"

I ran gleefully to her, who was sitting at a table with 2 other girls across her.

"Oh, Y/n!" she put up a sweet smile and gestured for me to sit beside her, which I did.

"Guess what happened at my class earlier." I told her.

"What is it? You look too happy." she asked.

"I just met someone interesting." I replied, wiggling my eyebrows hoping that she gets what I mean.

She blinked a few times, her forehead creasing as she tilted her head.

"Who?" she questioned.

I was supposed to reply, but it was only then that I realized the two girls that were sitting in front of us. They looked confused yet intrigued at the same time while looking at me.

"Oh, hey guys." I greeted them, hoping that they would introduce themselves.

"Right, uh, Y/n they're my new friends. We have a lot of classes together." Kazuha said.

I shook each of their hands, while they told me their names.

"So you're Y/n. I'm Garam."
"My name's Eunchae."

"You guys look pretty!" I complimented them, getting sheepish smiles in return.

"Don't even think about it." Kazuha warned me.

I shook my head and it was just then, that I remembered again what we were talking about earlier.

"Well, there's this girl. She looked exactly my type." I squealed quietly.

The two raised their eyebrows and leaned in, waiting for me to explain further. So I faced them and started to speak.

"She gave me her number." I grinned.

They both gasped and stared in shock, while I sat here with a proud smirk on my face.

"No way." Kazuha scoffed.

"Yes way." I corrected her, showing her Yujin's contact on my phone.

She stared at it, longer than I expected her to. So I put my phone away and back into my pocket.

"What the, did you memorize her number or something? Don't even think about contacting her, I met her first." I warned her jokingly.

"Well I met you first." she replied.

"Uh, duh?" I shrugged, looking at her confusingly.

She gave me a blank stare, before turning her attention back to her food.

"Does she have the same classes with you?" she asked without looking at me.

"Oh, you know what, I forgot to ask her. Let me just text her--"

"Forget it." she then turned her head to look at me, the same blank expression on her face.

My hands froze, my eyes looking at her and then at Garam and Eunchae who looked just as confused as I was.

"Why? I really want to ask her too. We might have--"

"You're just taking that as an excuse to flirt. You should study first." she clicked her tongue and shook her head at me.

I huffed and put my phone back, staring at her in disbelief.

"I am not flirting. I want to make friends too!" I defended.

"You have me!" she pouted again.

"I know, but I also want to meet new friends like how you met Garam and Eunchae." I explained.